★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *NOW FREE for a LIMITED TIME!*
ZOMBIES ARE TAKING OVER and INFECTING EVERYONE!
JUMP INTO THE ELEVATOR, GO SAVE THE CITY!

One day during the zombie apocalypse, Teddy's girlfriend and famous TVTV reporter Lily was broadcasting live from the field.

Then all of the sudden, and without any warning, she disappeared from camera.

Though not the bravest of fellows, Teddy knew something had to be done.

On his journey, he would take elevators, ride escalators, cap zombies and more...

Whatever it took to save Lily, and find a cure for the zombie infection!

+ full on 3D HIGH-RISE CITY MAP
+ in-your-face CARTOON STYLE
+ close and constant ENVIRONMENTAL INTERACTION
+ thrilling combo of STEALTH, TIMING & SHOOTING

6 terrifiying ENEMY TYPES
10 awesome WEAPONS & ITEMS
6 interactive GAME ELEMENTS
6 distinct PLAY MODES
25 unique STAGES w/ different OBJECTIVES

http://twitter.com/TRINITIgames
http://facebook.com/TRINITIgames
11-18-2010, 10:30 AM
Wow, I will be picking this one up tonight! This looks like a zombie infested version of Elevator Action (PLEASE SAY IT IS!).

Anyone TOFTT on this one? I would love to, but at work and only have an iPod Touch.

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride

11-18-2010, 01:25 PM
Yep... This is pretty much Elevator Action with Zombies... and that made it a very happy purchase for me!

Those familiar with Elevator Action already know the fun of moving through a building and taking out the spies, timing your trips through the elevators, dodging the bad guys through doors and hunting for items to help... But now it's all about zombies and saving your girlfriend -- a reporter who gets a little too close tot he action.

There is a nice little story threading its way through the game as you hunt for your true love. You will find health kits for others around you and get other little objectives each round.

The graphics are really good for this game and I'm really liking the overall look for the game. Everything really looks good on the screen.

The only draw back I have at the moment is the control pad. Several times i had to readjust my thumb so that it was on the button. I'd get caught up in things and then not notice that I'd slipped off of where I needed to be. It got a little better after a bit of self training, but it did throw me out of the game.

The game could also use some achievements to give it a little more "bite". You are shown the high score (local) for each level and there is some desire to go back and get a better score. But that may not be enough to give a full thumbs up on the replay value. But at the price, if I giggle and blast my way through it and then maybe go back every once and a while, it's still well worth the money.

I've only played about the first ten levels, but so far it is a very nice pick up. I'd been wanting a good Elevator Action game for a while, and my overall love for zombies has made this a nice find.

If the same thing appeals to you (or just one of the two things), this game is an instant purchase.

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
11-18-2010, 01:28 PM
I didn't want to state the obvious, but uh just in case people didn't know, this came out in Gamebox 2, and is part of it.

Puzzling has Evolved - Get 180
11-18-2010, 01:34 PM
damn, this looks sweet. Gonna have to pick it up I think...
11-18-2010, 01:34 PM
Yep... Wanted to give a review on it for anyone wondering...

the GameBox is good, but if you only want the one game, now you can get it.

Enjoy either way...

Agent of TOFTT
11-18-2010, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyky View Post
I didn't want to state the obvious, but uh just in case people didn't know, this came out in Gamebox 2, and is part of it.
You, my friend, are awesome! I actually already downloaded this, but obviously haven't played it as much as I should be playing!!!

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
11-18-2010, 04:06 PM
Another thing to keep in mind on things like this is that some people don't want to take up a bunch of space for extra games if they only want to really play the one game...

I like that this game stands out on it's own and frees up some space... though Game Box (both 1 and 2) are very nice pick-ups.

Agent of TOFTT
11-18-2010, 04:26 PM
Looks cool. I will be downloading it tonight and killin' some zombies!

Download Cowbell Hero now!
11-19-2010, 10:54 AM
Game Impressions

I played this a little while last night. I like it. You have the same Elevator Action mechanics. You have to go in the red doors to get envelopes. Blue doors have weapons in this game. The controls are good and the art is cool looking. There is some oozing blood on the walls and cool curtains blowing in the wind that help the levels tie in with the spooky zombie theme. If you like the arcade game Elevator Action or are just a sucker for zombie games then you should buy this. I think at $0.99 the game is selling itself short. You could charge a little more.

Download Cowbell Hero now!