★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: *Heroes Blade for Ipad Promo Give-Away Contest*

11-19-2010, 05:12 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
*Heroes Blade for Ipad Promo Give-Away Contest*

Hey guys, i'm a developer for a new ipad game called Heroes Blade. (www.heroesblade.com) We have a Q&A/Discussion thread already on here, but this one is for a cool little promo we want to do for you guys.

Here are the rules! (admins, if this is against the rules or something, please let me know!)

I will give away 2 free promo codes here on Touch Arcade. The first of them will go to post #42 and the second will go to post #99.

The catch is, you must have at least 5 different people reply to the thread between your last post and a winning post! ;D (This contest will end on Saturday Nov 27th or after the 2nd promo code winner.)

i'll pm the 2 winners and get them their promo codes.

***Disclaimer - this contest will become null and void if the administration of touch arcade deems it to be so. the creators of Heroes Blade and the administration of Touch Arcade cannot be responsible for any lost or destroyed emails and/or information within those emails pertaining to this contest. all general and specific forum rules still apply to this contest thread and it may be halted or discontinued if the forum administration sees fit. thank you and good luck!!! ***
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbs_1.PNG
Views:	21
Size:	502.2 KB
ID:	26192  
11-19-2010, 07:33 AM
...starting the ball rolling...

11-19-2010, 07:42 AM
Well, I would love try this game.

My Twitter: @jgabesz

Win ANY APP in Headcase Games' Daily 180 TouchArcade contest!
FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
11-19-2010, 07:56 AM
i do not quite get the rules but i would love to try the game too =]

Games Center ID: Blaze Lee
11-19-2010, 08:15 AM
I predict that this thread will die at post #38. Nobody's going to want to post within the 5 posts leading up to #42.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
11-19-2010, 08:23 AM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
I predict that this thread will die at post #38. Nobody's going to want to post within the 5 posts leading up to #42.
Totally agreed. I think random post # will be better for that.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog
11-19-2010, 09:08 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Graz73 Send a message via Yahoo to Graz73 Send a message via Skype™ to Graz73
I'm not sure I understand this contest, but count me in...

Nice promo art...

Do you need art for an App? Check out my comics:
11-19-2010, 11:05 AM
Heroes Blade is still broken with the latest 4.2.1 GM release. Totally unplayable it crashes 20 seconds in. Tried reinstall/hard reboot etc... read on the forums its a known issue. Hopefully they fix soon because I'd like to play it.
11-19-2010, 12:21 PM
Well, here's my first post so that my later attempts qualify. The game looks intriguing and I'm already following it on AppShopper watching for updates and such.

I do agree about the problem with the rules. Who would want to post right before the winning numbers if it invalidates their attempts? Maybe you can change the rules to say it needs at least five messages after your first post in this thread instead of your last post?
11-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Eh, let's just get it done real quick! I'll post ......