★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ivanovich
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 48.6 MB
  • Version: 3.7
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Time Geeks: Find All! has been hailed by critics as one of the essential games for iPAD for its great beauty, easy handling and fun. And defined by players as the best game of searches carrying seek & find games to a new dimension.

* GEEKS SERIES JOKES:
Find all the "Lost" and other Pop Culture references in awesome scenarios plenty of funny details.

* GORGEOUS PIXELART GRAPHICS:
Get your HD iPAD display and enjoy with the most detailed pixel art scenarios in the AppStore. Discover the lost island, the stadium, the big city, the worms land, etc. Lot of new places that surely will surprise you.

* FANS & CRITICS AGREE: TIME GEEKS FOR iOS IS AN AMAZING GAME

- APPLE: Featured as "New and Noteworthy, Whats hot and Staff favorites in several countries.
- SLIDE TO PLAY: "Puts a refreshing twist on hidden object games while tapping into every gamer's inner geek." Rating: Must have! 4/4.
- TUAW: Time Geeks is a lot of fun, and it's definitely a full-featured title that's worth a look no matter what kind of games you like.
- TOUCHARCADE: If you've ever enjoyed a Where's Waldo book (or the game), or really any other hidden object game on the App Store, Time Geeks: Find All! is a game you need on your device. (And our forum members agree.) The pixel art is great, the graphics look amazing on the Retina Display, and the randomization of the target items in games means you can play through it again and again.
- APPADVICE: The best seek and find game yet in the App Store because of the personality packed in. There is so much humor and detail in every scene on top of so much enjoyment of scouring the amazing images Rating:4/5 Should buy.
- TOUCHREVIEWS: "Unique game that should be in everyones collection" Rating:5/5.
- APPTILT: "Seriously, a wonderful piece of entertainment." Rating: 9/10.
- GAMEZEBO: "Time Geeks: Find All! is the kind of game you won't put down for a whole host of reasons." Rating: 4.5/5.

NO TIME FOR BORING:
- More than 250 challenges.
- Classic history with 11 amazing missions.
- 9 minigames and lot of game modes.
- Editor: build your own Pixel Art scenario and share it with your friends in Facebook.
- Game Center to share your records and get achievements.

* ENJOY THE ORIGINAL HISTORY:
The Zoorgs have caused distortion in space-time moving people, animals and objects from their place of origin.
Our friends the Time Geeks need to find them all to avoid a total collapse of space-time before it is too late!

A game produced by Ivanovich Games & Cory Games. Based in Time Geeks Newgeek Games/Popchild TM. All artwork Popchild TM."

We are working in free updates with new cool missions. Coming soon!! We love to hear your comments/suggestions at support@ivanovichgames.com

ivanovich's comments:
Finally the iPad version of the TimeGeeks is here!!

With HD graphics, 140 challenges, Game Center for iPad, 10 missions, larger version of the some scenarios adapted for iPad, and one totally new scenario specifically designed for iPad.

3 min of inGame video for iPad version

Promotional videos:

iPhone version TA official post:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=68096

HD Lite version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/time-geeks-find-all-hd-lite/id399816763?mt=8
HD Full version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/time-geeks-find-all-hd/id396278715?mt=8

NOTE: The Full version seems loading in store right now. If you can't see it in your store wait for a while.
11-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Loved the iPhone version, I might buy this.

11-19-2010, 11:31 AM
Good luck.In iphone retina lock cool

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.
11-19-2010, 11:39 AM
How much $$? I cant see it in the store just yet!
Also will the iPod version be getting special content that the iPad version doesnt have? If I get the iPad version, is there any reason to keep the iPod version (which I have been playing on my iPad) or will the iPad version have everything the iPod version has plus more content?

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
11-19-2010, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
How much $$? I cant see it in the store just yet!
Also will the iPod version be getting special content that the iPad version doesnt have? If I get the iPad version, is there any reason to keep the iPod version (which I have been playing on my iPad) or will the iPad version have everything the iPod version has plus more content?
The AppStore link is live now.

The price: $1.99 and yes it have special content. 10 missions (2 more than iphone version) larger version of some scenarios and exclusive larger scenario named "big city" But... i you have an iPad try the Lite version and you'll check the gorgeous difference with the new image resolution
11-19-2010, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovich View Post
The AppStore link is live now.

The price: $1.99 and yes it have special content. 10 missions (2 more than iphone version) larger version of some scenarios and exclusive larger scenario named "big city" But... i you have an iPad try the Lite version and you'll check the gorgeous difference with the new image resolution
My question is if I get the iPad version, should I delete the iPod version or will the iPod version be getting any special extra content that the iPad version doesn't have. Will the iPad version be the iPod version plus extra content or will the iPod version have its own unique content?

11-19-2010, 12:03 PM
Congratulations on the release of this iPad version. I think it looks and plays better on the larger screen. I was pleasantly surprised at how challenging the levels are even though everything is scaled up from the iPhone version. Initially I thought that it would be much easier to spot everything, but that definitely isn't the case. The challenge is still there and the artwork can definitely be better appreciated on the iPad.
11-19-2010, 12:10 PM
Quote:
My question is if I get the iPad version, should I delete the iPod version or will the iPod version be getting any special extra content that the iPad version doesn't have. Will the iPad version be the iPod version plus extra content or will the iPod version have its own unique content?
Ah! Ok It's only 20mg i think that you can leave it. We have working now in one upgrade for the iPhone version with new content and i can't be sure about when the improvements will go to the iPhone or iPad version. We have lot of crazy ideas
11-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovich View Post
Ah! Ok It's only 20mg i think that you can leave it. We have working now in one upgrade for the iPhone version with new content and i can't be sure about when the improvements will go to the iPhone or iPad version. We have lot of crazy ideas
Cool, keep both! I got it. Any chance you're considering a 2 player mode as one of those crazy ideas? A 2 player mode on the iPad would be epic! It could be split screen, each player is given one random level from all unlocked levels or both players could be playing the same level and whoever finishes first...

11-19-2010, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Cool, keep both! I got it. Any chance you're considering a 2 player mode as one of those crazy ideas? A 2 player mode on the iPad would be epic! It could be split screen, each player is given one random level from all unlocked levels or both players could be playing the same level and whoever finishes first...
Yes!! This is really cool idea