★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Windrane
  • Genre: Action
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 32.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Limited offer: Get a 50% OFF price!
This offer will be ended soon! Don't miss it!

Description

This arcade game "The Armageddon" is very exciting and awesome.
Control your units to defeat enemies and demolish their castle. Whenever kill enemies, you can get gold and gems for upgrading your units and getting various skills. As stages go through, your enemies will be more horrible and strong.
Can you get the victory this Armageddon?
Don't forget you can get strong unit the Angel. How many you can get more and various Angels?

Features

- Over 50 different types of units.
- Strategy for maximizing units' different attributes
- 10 level up system of each individual unit
- Various and scenic wall papers
- Support ranking system through endless mode
- Fully optimized for iOS 4.0 multi-tasking
11-19-2010, 11:51 AM
The style looks good, but I think a gameplay video is sorely needed.

Like is it just all 1v1 fights? Can you only move in a line? Is this a beat-em-up, or more of a fighting game?

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

11-19-2010, 11:52 AM
This looks kinda cool, but w/o a video (and the poor description), it's hard to tell exactly what it's like.
11-19-2010, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfoundry View Post
This looks kinda cool, but w/o a video (and the poor description), it's hard to tell exactly what it's like.
gonna toftt

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
11-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
Bought it already.

Gameplay:
You have some characters (only one for new game) to HIRE (need $$$), and you can maximum hire 4 character (can be same one).
And then you go out to fight the other. Tilt to move left or right. And tap right button to attack, left button the defend.
When you go to far right end, you can attack the castle. When the HP of castle drop to zero. You win.
You will have some $$$ when you kill enemy. And you can level up your character, buy new characters, level up skill, etc.

Ummm.. 0.99 is ok for this one.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog
11-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerchiu View Post
Bought it already.

Gameplay:
You have some characters (only one for new game) to HIRE (need $$$), and you can maximum hire 4 character (can be same one).
And then you go out to fight the other. Tilt to move left or right. And tap right button to attack, left button the defend.
When you go to far right end, you can attack the castle. When the HP of castle drop to zero. You win.
You will have some $$$ when you kill enemy. And you can level up your character, buy new characters, level up skill, etc.

Ummm.. 0.99 is ok for this one.
Hi rogerchiu

sorry i dont understand man, then where are your other 3 guys ? In the screen shots I only see 1 guy fighting, whats the point or use of the others, or do you just run to the right and change between your guys (like if they die)

Is their a campaign ? Missions - sorry for all the questions lol you the only onewith info that i can ask
11-19-2010, 12:14 PM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunis View Post
Hi rogerchiu

sorry i dont understand man, then where are your other 3 guys ? In the screen shots I only see 1 guy fighting, whats the point or use of the others, or do you just run to the right and change between your guys (like if they die)

Is their a campaign ? Missions - sorry for all the questions lol you the only onewith info that i can ask
Sorry for poor description.

You can hire 4 characters. And you use one by one. When the first die, you can use second one. If all characters die, game over. You can restart the stage again. Just one stage and another one. Different background and enemies only.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog
11-19-2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunis View Post
Hi rogerchiu

It's like cartoonwars. But you control one unit at a time.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
11-19-2010, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerchiu View Post
Sorry for poor description.

You can hire 4 characters. And you use one by one. When the first die, you can use second one. If all characters die, game over. You can restart the stage again. Just one stage and another one. Different background and enemies only.
So no campaign then huh? And how does the tilt-to-move feel? That's unusual for this type of game.
11-19-2010, 12:58 PM
Tilt control - similar to Fastar?