★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: New Zombie Shooter iPhone Game

11-19-2010, 02:24 PM
New Zombie Shooter iPhone Game

Hi,

My name is Will Evans, I am 13 years old and have just released my latest iPhone game, this is my 10th iPhone Application(9 if you don't count one that comes out on the 29th of November sssshhh secret)! It is also my first shooter for the iOS platform. I hope this will sell as well as my previous apps! I also hope for some feedback from the fellow iPhone community. The game does not have very good graphics as I am not skilled in that area(if anyone is and can redesign it cheaply PM me I would like to see a portfolio too)! But the whole concept of the game is quite nicely made.

Download Link: http://bit.ly/manzombies

Game Concept:

You are the last man surviving and you have to defend your base by shooting off the swarming hordes of zombies. You are left with a semi-automatic mounted pistol, which is able to quickly swivel round to get advancing zombies. There are different types of zombies to defend and they each move at different speeds and have different amounts of health! As you kill more zombies you will rack up a better score and advance up levels, where zombies will spawn a lot quicker!

Can you last that long?

Description:

Quote:
Defend your base from the hordes of zombies. Your only left with your one pistol and a mount to hold it on. Fight off the swarms by using your unlimited ammo to kill all the zombies.

But beware of the Juggernauts, these are really powerful and have a high amount of health, but will result in a lot of points for a kill.

Beware of the super fast, super high health zombies, they will catch you out!

Man Vs. Zombies is Openfeint enabled!

Features:

13 Action packed Levels

Loads Of Different Zombies!

Zombbiieeessss

OpenFeint

Online Leader boards

Arcade style gameplay

Follow us on twitter: @WillEvansApps

Made by 13 Year Old Will Evans!
Screenshots:

Price: $0.99 0.59

Download Link: http://bit.ly/manzombies

Thanks for viewing!
11-19-2010, 02:32 PM
It's got potential....I mean you can't go any lower in terms of quality or game play (I mean this in the most professional way possible) For a 13 yr. old I didn't expect all that much but Ill look into it more and try to help you out, via my reviewer perspective.

You also may want to change your website, the extreme adult content and nudity is quite unnecessary. Seriously what the hell are you thinking?

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.

Last edited by iphoneprogrammer; 11-19-2010 at 02:34 PM.

11-19-2010, 02:38 PM
What are you on about extreme adult content?
11-19-2010, 02:48 PM
So do you pay us to play this one?

Also why the adult content? Thats going to push people away from your games and website.

Hi there!

Last edited by itman; 11-19-2010 at 02:52 PM.
11-19-2010, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphoneprogrammer View Post
It's got potential....I mean you can't go any lower in terms of quality or game play (I mean this in the most professional way possible) For a 13 yr. old I didn't expect all that much but Ill look into it more and try to help you out, via my reviewer perspective.

You also may want to change your website, the extreme adult content and nudity is quite unnecessary. Seriously what the hell are you thinking?
Extreme adult content? Where? What the heck are you thinking?

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
11-19-2010, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itman View Post
So do you pay us to play this one?

Also why the adult content? Thats going to push people away from your games and website.
No. I said, I'm trying to look for a graphics artist since I am not talented. Though what do you mean by adult content?
11-19-2010, 03:01 PM
i dont get it either. what are you guys going n about adult content?

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.
11-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Huge congratulations for making AND marketing your own games at 13!

Very impressive. *APPLAUSE*

Back when I was 13, I was making games on my Atari home computer using BasicXL, and it was often more fun than playing games. None of them were very good, but hey, I taught myself how to program and had some fun!

I wish more kids would take an interest in learning how things work and making things, rather than just being spectators or consumers. So again, huge congratulations young Mr. Dev. Keep at it!
11-19-2010, 03:08 PM
I really appreciate that lovely comment Chocolate. You have absolutely made my day. All the haters are horrible but you have made my day!
11-19-2010, 03:44 PM
It has now been posted to 2 million people! haters gonna hate.