Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-31-2014, 04:41 PM
junus_ junus_ is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3
Default Twelve (by gamebra.in)

Hey Guys!

Pesky little brother of Joinz is released. I know it's really frustrating.

Description: Twelve is a tiny puzzle game based on movable numbers on a grid. Match the same numbers and grow them. Although it may seem easy to reach for twelve, you need develop special tactics to manage the paths.

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/twelve-hardest-puzzle/id931004233

Gameplay Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbUcA8Q_B3c
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-31-2014, 05:51 PM
mr_bez mr_bez is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,218
Default

Junus_: quote my post and copy this appinfo into your initial post:



I've played this once and it seems nice. It feels a bit light on strategy in the early stages, but you definitely have to think about things a lot more as you get higher numbers and the board fills up.

Slightly bemused by the "free with no ads or IAPs" monetization strategy, but I won't complain!

I'm curious to know how often the board rearranges itself - if it's randomized or after a set number of turns - and if there's any system to what number will appear and when. I'm not expecting an answer though. As with Threes!, I'd rather try to understand itself.

Last edited by mr_bez; 10-31-2014 at 06:03 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-31-2014, 06:31 PM
junus_ junus_ is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post

I've played this once and it seems nice. It feels a bit light on strategy in the early stages, but you definitely have to think about things a lot more as you get higher numbers and the board fills up.

Slightly bemused by the "free with no ads or IAPs" monetization strategy, but I won't complain!

I'm curious to know how often the board rearranges itself - if it's randomized or after a set number of turns - and if there's any system to what number will appear and when. I'm not expecting an answer though. As with Threes!, I'd rather try to understand itself.
Actually, it is a promotional game of our main game named Joinz. Also we just want to create a game based on long-term frustrating game. I guess, it is a good strategy.

Anyway, when it comes to your question, it is half-randomize

By the way, thanks for your feedback.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-31-2014, 06:41 PM
mr_bez mr_bez is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by junus_ View Post
Actually, it is a promotional game of our main game named Joinz. Also we just want to create a game based on long-term frustrating game. I guess, it is a good strategy.
You should probably mention that somewhere in the app description or the app itself!

The connection isn't very obvious, especially as Joinz isn't self-published so doesn't appear in the related apps on the App Store.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-31-2014, 06:48 PM
junus_ junus_ is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
You should probably mention that somewhere in the app description or the app itself!

The connection isn't very obvious, especially as Joinz isn't self-published so doesn't appear in the related apps on the App Store.
We located market links on pausing menu. I guess we must make that link more attractive.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-31-2014, 06:55 PM
mr_bez mr_bez is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by junus_ View Post
We located market links on pausing menu. I guess we must make that link more attractive.
Yeah, I see it now. I hadn't even noticed the pause button as it's so dark and there's no real need to pause. I was looking on the home screen and the "+" screen.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent