★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: VectorRacing is a racing game of the vector scanning style.
Please enjoy a high-speed race by good old-fashioned graphic.

* Game Features
- SingleRace mode
The race by 6 including COM is played.
- TimeTrial mode
It attacks it with one player at time. The data of the best time can be displayed as a ghost car.
- 6 kinds of player cars
- 7 kinds of courses
- It corresponds to an online ranking and achievements in OpenFeint/GameCenter.
- The replay data of an online ranking is reproduced, and it is possible to fight as a ghost car
(Up-loading and the reproduction of the replay data are functions only of OpenFeint).

legowiz's comments:
I just noticed this game a couple days ago and the lite version was just released recently, so I tried it out. It's actually a very well made and quite beautiful racer. It's like a mix of Speed Forge Extreme and Pew Pew 2, with the gameplay of Speed Forge and the graphics of Pew Pew 2.

Lite: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vectorracing-lite/id402167688?mt=8
11-20-2010, 03:40 AM
Thanks for the tip! Gave the lite a try, and bought it after two races :-) nice price (1,59 euro), and a universal app too...

I think this'll be quite fun on the iPad.

11-20-2010, 04:00 AM
Tried the Lite version. I's a little gem IMO. Good game, good price, it could be a Nintendo's F-Zero of the first 80s. The sense of speed is there and the controls are good too. Keep en eye on this, could be a surprise winner!
11-20-2010, 04:26 AM
Gameplay is very smooth and the retro graphics are nice. If this ever goes universal I will end up picking it up.
11-20-2010, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xStatiCa View Post
Gameplay is very smooth and the retro graphics are nice. If this ever goes universal I will end up picking it up.
Funny story: It already is.

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
11-20-2010, 05:07 AM
The lite version isn't so I assumed the paid version would be the same. Sweet.
11-20-2010, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xStatiCa View Post
The lite version isn't so I assumed the paid version would be the same. Sweet.
You know what they say about assuming:

When you're right, you appear to be pretty smart.
When you're wrong, you appear to be slightly silly

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
11-20-2010, 05:40 AM
Whoa, this game is awesome! Think I might end up liking it more than Speed Forge!
11-20-2010, 05:55 AM
Great one, really, tested the lite, fell in love, bought the full version.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
11-20-2010, 06:14 AM
I'm glad I posted this thread. Otherwise, the game probably wouldn't have even been noticed. It is in new and noteworthy, but I hadn't seen a single thread here yet. I really liked the lite and will be picking up the full version very soon. This dev needs to be noticed, he really has an eye for beauty. If this sells well, I hope that new ships, tracks, and maybe modes get added. An ability to make your own ship would be awesome, but somehow I doubt that it's a possibility.

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|