★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Games that make you feel great

11-20-2010, 03:23 AM
Games that make you feel great

Whilst playing Robot Unicorn Attack I noticed I get a warm fuzzy feeling and a sense of total immersion into the game. I haven't felt this with any other game so I'm guessing it's a combination of the actual game and the music. Do you get the above feeling when playing any games or am I just mental?
11-20-2010, 03:37 AM
I think Robot Unicorn Attack has that effect on everyone. Not that I would know from personal experience or anything...

11-20-2010, 03:57 AM
Galaxy on Fire 2 for me. I'm finished now, until I decide to farm achievements, but just playing a beautiful game with tons of customization (and music and VO that fits it all nicely) did it for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogface View Post
Whilst playing Robot Unicorn Attack I noticed I get a warm fuzzy feeling and a sense of total immersion into the game. I haven't felt this with any other game so I'm guessing it's a combination of the actual game and the music. Do you get the above feeling when playing any games or am I just mental?
I was thinking about dl'ing this one. Probably the metal version... Is it more fun than Monster Dash?

Now Playing...FFT: War of the Lions, Tiger Woods '12
GAME CENTER - Alchemistrpm
11-20-2010, 03:59 AM
Don't know if it is just the feeling of having a new game, but having just bought Lego Harry Potter, and I love it.

It transports you to a magical world and creates a nauseating feeling that I felt when I first watched the Harry Potter films.

www.oneclickmac.com - News, Reviews and Discussion on Mac App Store Gaming.

Latest Reviews:
RAGE Mafia II Doodle Fit
11-20-2010, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemistrpm View Post
Galaxy on Fire 2 for me. I'm finished now, until I decide to farm achievements, but just playing a beautiful game with tons of customization (and music and VO that fits it all nicely) did it for me.
Had the same feeling when I was playing GOF 2. xD I literally just slept for about 4 hours everyday because I was that in love with the game.

Game Center: Babiik
------------------------------------------------------
Playing: Mage Gauntlet, Dragon Fantasy, Whale Trail, Junk Jack, Bug Heroes
11-20-2010, 04:20 AM
Lego Harry Potter
11-20-2010, 07:11 AM
Rogue Planet, without a doubt....
It makes me feel as if I am a part of the team

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
11-20-2010, 09:18 AM
Robot Unicorn Attack Heavy Metal Edition
Space Miner: Space Ore Bust
Vector Tanks Extreme!
11-20-2010, 10:12 AM
Nothing like waking up with a cup of coffee and a brisk round of Fruit Ninja!
11-20-2010, 11:52 AM
Spider: Secret of Bryce Manor. There's a charm to that game I can't quite get enough of.