★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Real Racing Bug

11-20-2010, 01:42 PM
Real Racing Bug

Lost all my data :/

v 1.24

Anyone else have this issue?

Have a look at Naruto RPG!
Look at Gamebook Adventures for iPhone/iPod/iPad!
I do app descriptions for free
11-20-2010, 02:07 PM
Yes, I've also lost all my data.
11-20-2010, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by julzsantana15 View Post
Yes, I've also lost all my data.
What a drag :/

11-29-2010, 09:14 PM
Hi guys,

I believe you've both experienced this bug: http://getsatisfaction.com/firemint/...m_my_iphone_3g.

Unfortunately there isn't currently a fix for this issue. We are working hard on a way to save your data to your Cloudcell account which will be available in the next update.

Please see the "Still focused on Real Racing and Real Racing HD" section of the latest blog post on our website here for more information.
12-08-2010, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemint Sam View Post
Hi guys,

I believe you've both experienced this bug: http://getsatisfaction.com/firemint/...m_my_iphone_3g.

Unfortunately there isn't currently a fix for this issue. We are working hard on a way to save your data to your Cloudcell account which will be available in the next update.

Please see the "Still focused on Real Racing and Real Racing HD" section of the latest blog post on our website here for more information.
*Sigh*

Well, if I can be of assistance, the data was wiped pretty much straight after downloading the newest version of the game. I am now testing if it has affected anything else... Well, the controls were reset to method A which was strange.