★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iPhone Zombies Game By 13 Year Old!

11-20-2010, 04:27 PM
iPhone Zombies Game By 13 Year Old!

-----

Last edited by willevansapps; 12-09-2011 at 06:17 PM.
11-20-2010, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by willevansapps View Post
Will Evans
Owner
United Kingdom
Wait, you OWN the United Kingdom? Now I feel like such an underachiever.

11-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Error. Sorry I failed.
11-21-2010, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by willevansapps View Post
Error. Sorry I failed.
Yes Will Evans you have failed..

I don't even know what the hell that screen shot is supposed to be? Stop trying to sell poxy apps through your little stories about being 13. No one gives a f^4&k, make something worth playing, then come back. You are not a charity.

Plus+ - hexme
Openfeint - kingbuzzo
11-21-2010, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hex_me View Post
Yes Will Evans you have failed..

I don't even know what the hell that screen shot is supposed to be? Stop trying to sell poxy apps through your little stories about being 13. No one gives a f^4&k, make something worth playing, then come back. You are not a charity.
Rude.......who cares if his game sucks? At least its on the app store. Im sure at least 1 person paid for it. And hey, now he has +.99$ to go buy Rage SD!!!

BTW, do you even know how to make a game run on and idevice and make it to the apple store? No. Didnt think so. But this kid does!

Last edited by Ipadboy; 11-21-2010 at 12:42 AM.
11-21-2010, 12:49 AM
Lol how long did it take you to make the logo, It looks like it was made in 5 minutes using paint.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
11-21-2010, 04:11 AM
Your all just so mean tbh. You havent got any apps on the store have you! NO. I am not that good at graphics and I know it that's why I would appreciate it if I could be helped to find someone who is.
11-21-2010, 04:24 AM
Try here; there's probably artists there keen for collaboration. TA has good, useful forums beyond the game releases.

If you really have 10k in the bank then you must be doing something right. I'm 33 and I have -5k in the bank.

That said, if I was in your shoes I probably wouldn't go nuts over the fact that you're a young dev. Let your product stand on it's own feet, you'll get a much more rational level of feedback and that is very important.
Put together a blog with your story in it and link to it but don't ram it down peoples throats via thread titles and content.
You have every right to be proud of what you've achieved, let people choose whether or not they want to learn about it, you'll garner much more respect that way IMHO.

Keep it up.
11-21-2010, 04:36 AM
Thanks for that link. I have made a post there. As for the other info, it seems to be a two sided story to whether I should use my age or not. Someone else said I should and market it crazily but now you say otherwise. I am just confused.
11-21-2010, 04:48 AM
Marketing is part of the process, it's upto you to decide the appropriate strategy.
I'm not saying don't mention your age, I'm suggesting a middle ground. Call your blog "Tales of a 13 yr iDev" or something and link to it in your release threads. I would click it to kill some time whilst I download your latest app.

Bottom line is do you want folks to dl your stuff because they want it on it's own merits, or because you're 13? If it's the former then rethink your marketing a bit. If it's the latter then knock yourself out but remember, you won't always be 13...