★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: NekoQ
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 23.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 2.3 (3)
App description: MC1025, a geological survey team found an ancient altar in the Ahala Forest, but the entrance was sealed with magic spells.
According to authorities prompts, enter the appropriate numbers with the stele to release the magic seal.

Features

- 4 Levels and 14 Achievements
- Challenge with friends
- Retina Display support for iPhone4
- Gamecenter & OpenFeint Integrated
- Support iPhone, iPod touch and iPad

NekoQ's comments:

Promo Codes Here
11-21-2010, 12:46 PM
So this is......?

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

11-21-2010, 12:50 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
It is a small game to guess the right number in the given range. It is simple, but we try to make it challenging and beautiful.
11-21-2010, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoQ View Post
It is a small game to guess the right number in the given range. It is simple, but we try to make it challenging and beautiful.
Aww, I expected an RPG. No sale.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
11-21-2010, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Uhh... *cough* well, this is a very... interesting concept. Err... I'm not sure what to say. Do you wonder how many people will buy this without knowing it's a number guessing game?

In my opinion, casual iPhone games should be fun, simple, and polished. This game is simple, polished... but I'm not sure about the fun factor.
11-21-2010, 02:07 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikemike View Post
Uhh... *cough* well, this is a very... interesting concept. Err... I'm not sure what to say. Do you wonder how many people will buy this without knowing it's a number guessing game?

In my opinion, casual iPhone games should be fun, simple, and polished. This game is simple, polished... but I'm not sure about the fun factor.

Maybe we should add more text to the description, but we have clear screenshots about the game, we are making video as well. I don't think people would misunderstand it before they pay for it.
11-21-2010, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Maybe we should add more text to the description, but we have clear screenshots about the game, we are making video as well. I don't think people would misunderstand it before they pay for it.
Yes, you do. However, it's so polished, some people might click the buy button before viewing more screenshots. It was more meant to be a compliment...

Anyways, I think you might want to spice it up or something. Maybe RPG elements?... Like, "this amulet gives you hints" or "this bracelet subtracts 1 step from your final score or something. Maybe?...
11-21-2010, 08:00 PM
I know you guys are trying to be nice , but this "game" is retarded.

Openfeint Gui Montag
Plus+ GuiMontag
Game Center Guy Montag
RoN
11-22-2010, 01:06 AM
My god did you seriously make a game where you just guess numbers in a range until you get it right? I'm sorry but I don't think you could come up with a more pointless game mechanic if you tried. That is just absurd. Why would you even waste the time to design this game? I wouldn't download this if it was free.

Add me on GameCenter (and every other network!) my user ID is kushykush on all of them!
11-22-2010, 03:34 AM
Yes I think the Rpg element suggested above is a great idea. Definitely needs it as number guessing in it's current form just isn't fun. On the other hand, any tips for those "clear in x mins achievement"? I hope it's not all just luck!

Puzzling has Evolved - Get 180