★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cover Orange (FDG)

11-22-2010, 07:33 AM
Cover Orange (FDG)

iPhone icon:

iPhone 4 Screenshot!

Heres a video from the iPad version:

Youtube link | Pop Up

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Blossom Tales, Monster Boy, LONEWOLF, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter

Last edited by Future777; 11-30-2010 at 06:31 AM.
11-22-2010, 07:59 AM
Wow, officially announced now. What about Game Center?

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!

11-22-2010, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyukialex View Post
Wow, officially announced now. What about Game Center?
Yep, with Game Center support

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Blossom Tales, Monster Boy, LONEWOLF, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
11-22-2010, 08:44 AM
@Future777, is there any chance we can have a lil more info about it, incase its possible
11-22-2010, 08:49 AM
Nice to see!

I LOVE the iPad version, and I love that it's coming to the iPod with retina, so I can play it on the go

I don't take my ipad many places

One question though, is there a solid release date or and estimate?

Keep up the great work guys!
11-22-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipadlips View Post
@Future777, is there any chance we can have a lil more info about it, incase its possible
Ill post some screens soon

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
11-22-2010, 08:54 AM
@Future777 thanks , btw im really impressed on FDG's creativity, you guys always create new awosme stuff, and not a ripoff like other devs, im proud to support this kind of devs. I do love Beyond Ynth, even my mom, its pretty cute, and enjoyable, i havent even gotten bored with it. , rly thanks guys
11-22-2010, 10:05 AM
@ipadlips: Im glad to hear that, thank you very much!

@colorsound: Thank you! Im sorry, I dont have an exact release date yet but it will appear in december. Hopefully early december - still need to test a lot with different devices and OS

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
11-22-2010, 10:19 AM
@Future777, i can help u out with my devices i own Iphone 4, iPhone 3GS, iphone 3g and ipod touch 1G ^_^, incase you want to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future777 View Post
@ipadlips: Im glad to hear that, thank you very much!

@colorsound: Thank you! Im sorry, I dont have an exact release date yet but it will appear in december. Hopefully early december - still need to test a lot with different devices and OS
11-22-2010, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipadlips View Post
@Future777, i can help u out with my devices i own Iphone 4, iPhone 3GS, iphone 3g and ipod touch 1G ^_^, incase you want to
Thank you, but the versions change constantly..we can only handle it locally.

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter