★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Appular
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 16.7 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.7 (7)
App description: Rated as Top 25 Game of 2010 By MetaCritic!

"Snap it up while you can." -Destructoid.com

"4/4, Perfect Score.....A Must Have!" -SlideToPlay.com

"Push Panic may have single handedly changed my mind on casual games....I knew I was hooked on the game when I realized I had been playing it for 3 hours straight."
-IntoMobile.com

"Straightforward colour-matching mechanics, challenging modes, and excellent replay value make Push Panic highly recommended!" 8/10, Silver Award -Tracy Erickson, PocketGamer.co.uk

"Push Panic a title that thoroughly deserves great fortune and success. 4/5 ADDICTIVE." -Jennifer Allen, 148Apps.com

"Appular has somehow managed to achieve the impossible with this colourful and frenetic box tapping challenge by injecting new life into the oversubscribed match-three puzzle market." 8/10 -QualityIndex.com

WHAT IS PUSH PANIC?
Push Panic is an exciting and colorful new puzzle game that introduces four frantically fun game modes and fast-paced gameplay!

Tap the boxes to blast combinations off the screen before the pile reaches the red panic bar and topples over! Push Panic includes 75 intense levels. Each of the four exhilarating game modes introduces explosive new challenges.

SO MANY WAYS TO PLAY!
Triumph over your friends in four exciting gameplay modes:
- Classic Panic
- Color Panic
- Time Panic
- Score Panic

COMPETE!
Game Center integration provides tons of achievements and allows for competition in real time on global leaderboards. You can also tweet your scores!

GO FOR THE GOLD!
Achieve olympic-like greatness by completing objectives and earning bronze, silver or gold medals!

POWER UP!
Randomly falling power-up blocks include chain-links to combine multiple color strings, point multipliers, time freezes, bombs, and a bar-raising block that gives you more wiggle room!

SCORE COMBOS!
Link as many colored blocks together as possible for massive combos and bonuses to earn numerous medals and outrank your friends!

Can you handle the onslaught of blocks without losing your cool?

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina ScreenShots
(click to enlarge)

11-22-2010, 08:33 AM
Very interesting title at a great price. Live ranking system is always a plus for me! I think i'll grab it!

11-22-2010, 09:08 AM
Looks funny

Video:
Youtube link | Pop Up

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
11-22-2010, 09:14 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm the developer of Push Panic.

Im very curious to hear your opinions on the game

For more info also have a look over at http://pushpanic.com

There will also be a launch contest, which will be announced by Appular (publisher) very soon.

Enjoy!

Our new game has just been released: Hyper Breaker Turbo
Developer of Push Panic & iGangster
For the latest updates follow me @ twitter
11-22-2010, 09:26 AM
Instant buy from me when it lands in the US, can't wait!

Games I'm playing currently: Order and Chaos Online Add me!: Mudkipz223 (Mage), Relovan (Monk)
GameCenter ID: Mudkipz223 Steam ID: Relovan
~Games That I'm Beta Testing/Tested~ (13 and counting)
11-22-2010, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudkipz223 View Post
Instant buy from me when it lands in the US, can't wait!
Same here - when it lands in Europe

>
It should be a standard feature that you can turn on/off in-game music and sound effects separately in all games
!
11-22-2010, 09:30 AM
Congrats on the game's release!

I really enjoyed helping beta test Push Panic! It's a very addictive and polished pick up and play game with several different modes to play. It's an awesome value at $.99 and very easy to recommend!

Beta Tested- NYZ2, ZombieSmash HD (iPad), Bug Heroes, Earth vs Moon, Underworlds, Push Panic, N.Y. Zombies, iPharoah, Rocket Monkey Warped, uBoot, Flight Deck, Plushed, Black Matter, 2012 Zombies vs Aliens, Crunchy Planets, StickBound, NovaRift, Giant Moto, Crazy Test, Fling Cube,,...
11-22-2010, 09:32 AM
This is one heck of a game. I am proud to say I got swept away in the testing process and so I can tell you it is definitely a game to get lost in! I am sure the rest of the testers can chime in too and echo my sentiments that it is for sure an addicting, compelling, easy to learn, hard to master game. The graphics are bright and wonderful. The levels progress just enough in difficulty to lure you into one more level. Before you know it you are sucked in. It is the perfect game for those spare moments you have when only a level will do. And I must say great for all ages - so the perfect game to have on hand for the upcoming holiday family gatherings!
11-22-2010, 09:49 AM
Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
This is one heck of a game. I am proud to say I got swept away in the testing process and so I can tell you it is definitely a game to get lost in! I am sure the rest of the testers can chime in too and echo my sentiments that it is for sure an addicting, compelling, easy to learn, hard to master game. The graphics are bright and wonderful. The levels progress just enough in difficulty to lure you into one more level. Before you know it you are sucked in. It is the perfect game for those spare moments you have when only a level will do. And I must say great for all ages - so the perfect game to have on hand for the upcoming holiday family gatherings!
This game will hook you hard!

At first I thought it was all about mindless tapping of blocks as quickly as possible, but, with the many unique power-ups, it becomes so much more strategic than that with you needing to figure out how to best link the tiles to the power-ups to maximize your score before things spin out of control.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-22-2010, 10:02 AM
do you have lite version?

This game looks so interesting but im the man from one country which 1 dollar is not cheap as you think .Therefore do you have example for me to test, it would be so great if I can try it first
kind regards
the man who addict mscribble hahah