★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Minesweepter Tournament with InGame Voice-Chat

11-22-2010, 11:16 AM
Minesweeper Tournament with InGame Voice-Chat

Hey guys, just wanted to recommend Minesweeper Tournament right here It's totally free and relies on iOS 4.2's technical innovations. Thereby Minesweeper Tournament comes with complete Game Center support, an In-Game voice chat, various 2-player modes and gives you the opportunity to play in your local network. Playing together is what makes this version so special to me. It supports Game Center as a whole, which makes it easy to challenge players from all around the world. The In-Game voice chat gives users the opportunity to talk to each other or even distract their opponent while playing. I like the fact that the users don't have to play for themselves. With Game Center, players are able to get to know each other and battle for highscores. Heres the AppStore Link: http://bit.ly/MinesweeperTournament Hope to see you on the Leaderboards

Last edited by Apps2Go; 12-13-2010 at 04:06 AM. Reason: typo ;)
12-12-2010, 04:24 PM
X-Mas Sweeper Challenge

Hi, i'm one of the developers of Minesweeper Tournament ... i got my hands on a few promo codes for the X-Mas version of this game. I don't want to post 2 threads for this on iPhone and iPad games just because the game is Universal so i thought i'd post the info and link to the right thread here.

03-23-2011, 04:35 PM
Game Impressions

added app info. you can disable ads now with the latest version. hope you like it :-)