★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "...really great 3rd person shooter - 15 levels are engaging and missions are slightly different - quite a few hours of fun game play..." Brianwong73

" APP offers a lot, 16 mission which will keep you into the game for a while and an open world means you can keep on upgrading the weapons - 4.5 starts out of 5" Appstorereviewer

Finally available on the App Store!
This is your final chance for redemption. Its time to join the fight. The year is 2250 and after five years of inter planetary war, and an escape into exile on the planet Venus, a disgraced warrior and ex-Marine of the Solar Alliance, Sam Narayan, now must fight against her former military leadership to lead the colonists back to independence. Help Sam maneuver through different missions while she battles against multiple types of enemies using a variety of weapons. Unlock secret codes and purchase upgrades during Sam's battle as you climb to the top of the leader board against other fighters.

The game offers non-stop action in an open world with a strategy component for completing every mission level. This game features 16 thrilling missions, 5 secret missions, 4 enemy types and 9 upgrades. During each mission there will be a variety of clues and hints that must be compiled for success. Each time you destroy an enemy your point total increases and you move closer to winning the war. Each time you die, you lose a percent of your point total as a repair fee.... may the best fighter win. Its time to fight for your independence.

Toad In The Hole's comments:
Finally available on the AppStore!

11-22-2010, 02:55 PM
Will be anxious to hear some impressions on this one. As much as people hate Minigore, it still is one of the smoothest playing dual-stick shooters. But with no campaign and little incentive, it gets old quickly. I love Revolt, but as others have mentioned, the lag still takes you out of the gameplay.

Here's hoping this combines smooth gameplay with a good campaign, upgrades, etc.

11-22-2010, 02:59 PM
i played an early build and its quite fun. Everything ran smoothly on the second gen ipod i was playing it on and it offers a decent amount of content. and hey its $0.99 not a high price at all.

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
11-22-2010, 04:26 PM
this game isnt out in NZ
11-22-2010, 04:37 PM
I like that, Vijya Narayan, A.K.A Sam! Why not, do I take this game has humour? Looks good BTW.
11-22-2010, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipadlips View Post
this game isnt out in NZ
It was out earlier,but like you say it's not on the store now.Guess it got released a tad too early.Looks like it will be out tomorrow then
11-22-2010, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipadlips View Post
this game isnt out in NZ
This is very weird i checked it on the nz store earlier(got screenshot of it as page was still open) and now it is gone - did it get pulled ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shrapn.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	26319  
11-23-2010, 12:12 AM
Damn it. I want that.

Though I AM a little bit dsiappointed by the colorful and sharp screenshots. I thought the game would be be more washed out green and brown like in the video. That monochrome color scheme is totally awesome!

Anyway, that does not stop me from getting it.

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -
11-23-2010, 12:40 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to rhansson
This is a smooth one for sure

Because we love Minigore, we spent tons of time making the controls as good as possible so you get a similar feel.

Weird thing about the NZ release. Must have happened when we changed the release date.

Anyway, tomorrow morning is the big day and our business partner is promising a contest so go to radicalcomics.com tomorrow and sign up!

/Rasmus

Rasmus RHN1124 Hansson
Moyo BlogMoyo on Facebook

Building the future!
11-23-2010, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyscode View Post
Damn it. I want that.

Though I AM a little bit dsiappointed by the colorful and sharp screenshots. I thought the game would be be more washed out green and brown like in the video. That monochrome color scheme is totally awesome!

Anyway, that does not stop me from getting it.
I also was hoping for the monochromish color scheme. I like color, but this game would seriously have been awesome with that scheme. Another scheme that would be totally awesome is a nightvisionish scheme or infrared like scheme. I hope something like that gets added!

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|