★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Pathways or Loopy lab?

10-24-2008, 08:15 PM
Pathways or Loopy lab?

Quick question, which is better pathways or loopy lab?
I have heard good and bad things about both and im wondering which game is better (all around, gameplay, graphics, replay value etc.) I thank you for your opinions in advance :P.

Both these games are puzzle like games, both look very decent.

Loopy Lab: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=293579400&mt=8

Pathways: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=293758335&mt=8 1.99

Both games are on sale

Last edited by CloneWars; 10-24-2008 at 08:53 PM.
10-24-2008, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloneWars View Post
Quick question, which is better pathways or loopy lab?
I have heard good and bad things about both and im wondering which game is better (all around, gameplay, graphics, replay value etc.) I thank you for your opinions in advance :P.
Do u have to make a thread about every game? Why don't you just start from A and move on to Z...Let's see how that goes...

10-24-2008, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everydaynormalguy View Post
Do u have to make a thread about every game? Why don't you just start from A and move on to Z...Let's see how that goes...
Im sorry if you don't like my threads, just trying to contribute and get peoples opinions. If you don't like my threads then just don't read them, you don't have to be a bit** about it.
10-24-2008, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloneWars View Post
Im sorry if you don't like my threads, just trying to contribute and get peoples opinions. If you don't like my threads then just don't read them, you don't have to be a bit** about it.
Still dude, some of these titles are rather obscure. Why don't ya provide a couple of screen shots or links to the apps ur talking about? That would make for a better conversation. Oh, and, watch ur mouth! Don't go using playground language here...
10-24-2008, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everydaynormalguy View Post
Still dude, some of these titles are rather obscure. Why don't ya provide a couple of screen shots or links to the apps ur talking about? That would make for a better conversation. Oh, and, watch ur mouth! Don't go using playground language here...
Watch your negativity here. and ill add the links if that helps...
10-24-2008, 08:44 PM
Well I haven't played Loopy Labs but I've spent a good amount of time with Pathways. I like Pathways and can for sure you will get a lot of play time out of it. I haven't kept an actual time log, but I know it took me hours of play time just to reach level 35, which isn't even half way through since there are 75 levels total, and most of the starting ones are really fast and easy. It seems to me that there is some pretty good replay value there too. There is a cool level select feature that allows you to go back and replay any level that you have beaten. I went back to a past level to show a friend of mine and actually had to stop and figure out how to beat it again. Again, this is still on the first half of the game, so yeah I would say there is good replay value there. Anyway, just my 2 cents, hope that helps.
10-24-2008, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valmont View Post
Well I haven't played Loopy Labs but I've spent a good amount of time with Pathways. I like Pathways and can for sure you will get a lot of play time out of it. I haven't kept an actual time log, but I know it took me hours of play time just to reach level 35, which isn't even half way through since there are 75 levels total, and most of the starting ones are really fast and easy. It seems to me that there is some pretty good replay value there too. There is a cool level select feature that allows you to go back and replay any level that you have beaten. I went back to a past level to show a friend of mine and actually had to stop and figure out how to beat it again. Again, this is still on the first half of the game, so yeah I would say there is good replay value there. Anyway, just my 2 cents, hope that helps.
Thanks for the opinion, very helpful.