★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Help Archie to overcome all of the pitfalls of a mad scientist's mansion in this funny action puzzle game! Archie and crazy professor Klumpfus are stuck in the professor's mansion. The latest experiment of the goofy scientist went all wrong, and weird lifeforms escaped from their containment. Now a paranoid central computer locked both heroes up!

TEST YOUR SKILLS AND WIT IN 191 UNCANNY LEVELS!

Archibald's Adventures offers gameplay mixed of action and puzzle elements with gradually rising complexity. The player starts as a boy on skateboard, but soon he will roll in robotic vehicle capable of riding on walls and ceilings, fly on jet device or remotely control mysterious floating bubble able to switch distant mechanism or transport objects in many tricky puzzles.

TRY BEFORE BUY!

Download LITE version with 42 levels for free!
Visit game's web site for videos, screenshots and more reviews!

* Available in English, French, German, Russian and Czech language.
* 4th place in Game Tunnel's 2008 Puzzle Game of the Year!
* iPad support with hi-res graphics

You can find collection of walkthrough videos at http://archibald.rakeingrass.com/help.php

CHECK OUT OUR NEWLY RELEASED ADVENTURE LOGIC GAME CRYSTAL CAVE CLASSIC!

Follow us on Twitter or Facebook at www.rakeingrass.com

BrettArchibald's comments:
iTunes informed me today that Archibald's Adventures is now a free universal upgrade!

By the way, despite the awesome name, the game is nothing to do with me!
It's from http://www.rakeingrass.com

iPad Screenshots:
(Click to view at full-size)

11-23-2010, 06:01 AM
Excellent, I have this on the PSP and thought it was brilliant, but on the iPad, I might just have to splash out on it

11-23-2010, 10:38 AM
Holy ****, this is one of the best platformers on the idevice for me, and it just got better, for free?!! I have no idea what to say...
11-23-2010, 10:39 AM
I have always loved this game and it is great that it went universal. It looks and plays well on the iPad.

However, unless I am missing something, the game only takes up about a forth of the screen now with the rest being blacked out. The level select screen is full screen and looks awesome but when you play a level you get to use only a small portion of the screen.
11-23-2010, 10:42 AM
Awesome game.Now only.99$.Download now.....

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.
11-23-2010, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I have always loved this game and it is great that it went universal. It looks and plays well on the iPad.

However, unless I am missing something, the game only takes up about a forth of the screen now with the rest being blacked out. The level select screen is full screen and looks awesome but when you play a level you get to use only a small portion of the screen.
It depends on the shape of the level that you are playing. The first few levels are very much like long corridors, so they appear as long strips on the screen. But the later levels are bigger and stretch out horizontally and vertically and fill up the screen better.

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox
11-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Awesome, I love this game. I bought it ages ago for my iPhone. I also had no clue you released it as a PSP Mini game

Two quick questions:

1. Any chance for game center support in the future?
2. Any chance for multitasking save state support in the future?
11-23-2010, 02:07 PM
Just bought, for 79 euro cent i can't resist