Price Drops, Freebies, etc.

11-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Price Drops, Freebies, etc.

Per awp69's request we've opened a new forum entirely focused on price drops, freebies, and other temporary promotions you shouldn't miss on the App Store. Please try to keep any kind of actual discussion to the actual game thread in the iPhone or iPad games forum, since we often link to those threads in front page articles and other places where we want to drive people to some kind of intelligent discussion.

Anyway, same rules apply here as the other forums. Feel free to report threads with sales/deals that have expired and we'll close them to keep things are current as possible.

NOTE FOR DEVELOPERS: Posting that your existing game(s) are on sale is OK, posting that your game just launched and you're having a launch sale is not. If you post your game and it doesn't show a price change on AppShopper, be prepared to have your thread deleted.

Last edited by Eli; 11-24-2010 at 03:39 PM.
11-23-2010, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodapp View Post
Per awp69's request we've opened a new forum entirely focused on price drops, freebies, and other temporary promotions you shouldn't miss on the App Store. Please try to keep any kind of actual discussion to the actual game thread in the iPhone or iPad games forum, since we often link to those threads in front page articles and other places where we want to drive people to some kind of intelligent discussion.

Anyway, same rules apply here as the other forums. Feel free to report threads with sales/deals that have expired and we'll close them to keep things are current as possible.

Thanks for creating the forum! Hopefully others will take notice.

11-23-2010, 01:15 PM
Sounds cool!
11-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Just found this section -- you moved one of my threads here. Good idea -- I will watch this space!
11-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Great! This will now be my most-visited forum. Always looking for price drops and freebies.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

Last edited by ninjackid; 11-23-2010 at 04:12 PM.
11-23-2010, 02:35 PM
great idea....

MARCO76
======

Life is not a party - but the party is life...
11-23-2010, 02:45 PM
Thanks for adding this.
11-23-2010, 04:11 PM
Woot! Nice add to the forums.

And now I can take pride in posting on the first page of a sticky!

Username on every gaming network I'm on: kaboom132. I have tested 21 games. Will test your game if you wish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
I think I was high when I typed that. My apologies.
11-23-2010, 05:16 PM
I was shocked to see this

I wonder what other games we will see on sale this week..

GM of Yslandia
Kylescorpion_GM
Archetype ID: Kylescorpion
GameCenter ID: Kylescorpion Add Me!
11-23-2010, 11:16 PM
Surprised when I saw this! It's a great edition though.. I'm a sucker for freebies..

I like my milk with some cereal.
Game Center; STARDUSTGD add me please..
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgboy View Post
I know this is stupid but I just hit 500 posts! Post the amount of posts you have here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kijib View Post
noob