App description: ** NOW UNIVERSAL FOR PLAY ON IPHONE, IPOD TOUCH AND IPAD **
"Honest-to-goodness Christmas cheer seeps out of this game's every pore. If that doesn't appeal to you, then you just might be Ebenezer Scrooge." - Slide to Play
"This is an excellent game that always deserves a play. Its even more polished than [the original]." - RunDLC
"Time to sell this pony to the glue factory." - IGN

Fan favorite Robot Unicorn Attack gets an injection of holiday cheer
Game Center support includes achievements and leaderboards
Stocking-stuffer price is our gift to you

'Tis the season...for a festive new version of the certified Adult Swim masterwork, Robot Unicorn Attack! Chase dreams of sugar plums through a winter wonderland, dancing among the stars with floating elves while you blast giant snowflakes to smithereens. This future holiday classic is sure to be cherished by you and your loved ones for years to come. So if the weather outside is frightful, curl up next to the delightful fire with your favorite portable electronic device and get to some high scoring. Featuring the song "Christmas Time (Don't Let the Bells End)" by the Darkness.

PRODUCT DETAILS
Game Center integration so you can compete with your friends
Play on your iPad for the very first time
Looks equally festive on your iPhone 5
Robot Unicorn now sports antlers, red nose, and authentic Christmas sweater

SwimCeej's comments:
Just released: Robot Unicorn Attack Christmas

11-23-2010, 01:15 PM
I just peed in peppermint!

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder

11-23-2010, 01:21 PM
Had to buy this as the music is by my mates band the Darkness
11-23-2010, 01:43 PM
How Many Achievements... ?
I bought so much in The last time :-/
But to 30+ Achievements i cannot say no

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
11-23-2010, 02:10 PM
Once again I must ask swim, why is this RUA!(robot unicorn attack) not just one app where there is in app purchases to dl the themes?

it would be great if RUA has an option for themes. You pick christmas buy it in app then you can switch that theme from a menu in game , that way there's only 1 app and not 3 different versions of the same game!!! new theme comes out we just dl it in an in app purchase...

I love the game don't get me wrong , but i think 1 main app is plenty with a shop to buy the themes and activate it from there...isn't it the same game re skinned and different audio?

I know it can be done and i know I'm not the only one who thinks this...

Another thing to add...wouldn't it be easier to make it that way in the first place? less work for the devs since there is only 1 app and its just a down loadable theme? no new icon is needed or any of that jazz and you still make the same amount of money....

Last edited by Delusionaltool; 11-23-2010 at 02:15 PM.
11-23-2010, 02:26 PM
Akin a new app gives them more exposure, the new one comes out and is highly visible and that makes the old ones more visible(to both new and old buyers). Where as an in app only sells to old buyers and doesn't raise the visibility of the old ones. Also it may have to do with licensing the songs, and its easier to cut contracts if the apps are separate than together.

Best: Above, Squareball, forget-me-not, 1-bit ninja, Heroes of Kalevala, Mirror's Edge, Rat on a Skateboard, Final Freeway
11-23-2010, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinvy View Post
Akin a new app gives them more exposure, the new one comes out and is highly visible and that makes the old ones more visible(to both new and old buyers). Where as an in app only sells to old buyers and doesn't raise the visibility of the old ones. Also it may have to do with licensing the songs, and its easier to cut contracts if the apps are separate than together.
yea so why not have both options? it would work out for everyone this way. if it's not a dlc, i'm not buyin the game
11-23-2010, 02:32 PM
And.... Bought!
11-23-2010, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osujxu View Post
yea so why not have both options? it would work out for everyone this way. if it's not a dlc, i'm not buyin the game
I don't think Apple allows the same content to be sold in different formats - so you have to pick one way or the other in terms of new app or DLC. If it was exactly the same they would not approve it I think - at least that is what I have read on other threads when this question has been raised or when it was asked about iPad version vs Universal vs iPod versions etc.
11-23-2010, 03:16 PM
I've bought all three games, but if they added them all as IAP I would probably buy it all again.

~ Game Center ID: Amalah ~
~ Plus+ ID, OpenFeint ID: UnicornMoon ~
~ Playing: Tiny Wings, Chocolate Tycoon, Pocket Frogs, Sad Princess, Stylish Dash ~