★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A great new, extensive adventure with an engrossing story, which will keep you busy for long, long hours. The game takes place in the little town Monroe, known to the whole world as the town where revolutionary technology began, enabling cloning of the human race. The production of clones in the company DNA revolution is growing to huge extents, and businessmen are selling cloned individuals to the whole world. There they act as doubles for politicians or popular artists. The abilities of cloned scientists, warriors, and many others are also used. With the development of this technology and its broad use, an expansion of the whole town takes place. People here live well, and it's exactly then that they prepare for the climax of the year - the election of Miss clone. When all of a sudden crime enters into their plan. Set out in its footsteps as detective Francis, and experience countless adventures.

-45 interactive characters
-330 minutes of great English dubbing
-50 locations in various environments
-excellent stylish graphics
-large number of objects
-parallastic scrolling
-interesting detective story
-logical tasks
-good music and sounds

Vovin's comments:

Yay - finally, a new adventure game!
11-23-2010, 02:40 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
O.k., nobody volunteers as it seems, so I'll take the plunge. It's about an investigator, after all...

edit: got it, impressions soon!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 11-23-2010 at 02:48 PM.

11-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Send a message via AIM to imusic
Looks fun. Curious to read impressions.
11-23-2010, 03:05 PM
It's been 15 min mate. It's time to write a review don't you think? LOL
11-23-2010, 03:34 PM
Ok, first impressions are good so far!

This game seems to be more an independent project.
The graphics style is a french comic style, clear and crisp, funny.
The voicework wasn't made by professional speakers, nonetheless, it is surprisingly well done. Really good job. There's a lot dubbing in the game also.
The animations seem to be clumsy, but also funny - like watching retro cartoons. The controls are very well made - a nicely animated intelligent cursor can be moved easily and responsive. There seems to be a lot of content, an interesting, hilarious story and I already had my first big laugh as the intro movie started. Overall, a lot of love for details went into it.

Fans of the adventure genre should definately take a look - especially at such a low price.

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
11-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Send a message via AIM to Ryan el champ
Thanks for the impressions Vovin. I think I will give this game a try.

I play to win...

XBL Gamertag: Dude its minion
11-23-2010, 04:33 PM
nice to see an adventure game that hasnt been sliced into episodes to enjoy

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh
11-24-2010, 02:58 AM
This looks so good, cheap and universal to boot, that I'm gonna buy it immediately.
11-24-2010, 05:22 AM
Oh, btw., you don't have to tap directly on the cursor, you can set your finger whereever you want to move that cursor guy, like an invisible d-pad.
That's really nice and avoids frustration.

11-24-2010, 05:31 AM
Very cool game....Similar to Hector.

Get it if you are even remotely into these types of games.