★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Why is Tower Bloxx so special?

03-18-2009, 06:49 PM
#1
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 718
Why is Tower Bloxx so special?

Can anyone tell me why? And is 3d Brick Revolution bettet than all the others?
03-18-2009, 06:51 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: U.S.
Posts: 667
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanB View Post
Can anyone tell me why? And is 3d Brick Revolution bettet than all the others?
What is it with 3D Brick Revolution this past 30 minutes??

Judging on the lite version I just played of Tower Bloxx, it's better than BR.

But there are lites of both of these games...so why don't you play them both and decide for yourself?

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2

03-18-2009, 07:01 PM
#3
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi91 View Post
What is it with 3D Brick Revolution this past 30 minutes??
lol cause its on sale
03-18-2009, 07:02 PM
#4
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi91 View Post
What is it with 3D Brick Revolution this past 30 minutes??

Judging on the lite version I just played of Tower Bloxx, it's better than BR.

But there are lites of both of these games...so why don't you play them both and decide for yourself?
I already did a long time ago, didnt find much to it. But that cant be the case, the game sells amazingly there must be more to it. So this is why I ask the players.
03-18-2009, 07:07 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 686
I have the same question about Bloxx.

The lite version shows the mechanics but I have sheepstacker which does the same. So why Bloxx? What does it do for the extra 'game'? Multiplayer does not interest me.
03-18-2009, 07:09 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: U.S.
Posts: 667
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanB View Post
I already did a long time ago, didnt find much to it. But that cant be the case, the game sells amazingly there must be more to it. So this is why I ask the players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by markx2 View Post
I have the same question about Bloxx.

The lite version shows the mechanics but I have sheepstacker which does the same. So why Bloxx? What does it do for the extra 'game'? Multiplayer does not interest me.
Could it be that most consumers are dumb@$$es?

No, but probably because the game looks nice graphic wise and reviews are generally favorable. Most people don't come to review sites before buying.

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2
03-18-2009, 07:15 PM
#7
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 263
I really like the pretty graphics on Tower Bloxx, and the awesome sounds.
03-18-2009, 07:16 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer513 View Post
lol cause its on sale
Yay!!! I'm gonna buy it. I have been waiting for this sale
03-18-2009, 07:20 PM
#9
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 718
but WHY is it good? whats the puzzle, the hook!?