★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MOBiDIV
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.1 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Defeat the Viral attack, Killem all!
Help Professor Tommy Kimble to defeat the upcoming viral attack on the city!
No worries! Kimbles superior mind has produced unique of its kind antibiotic to defend and get rid of bad viruss enemy.
They are active and getting cloned everywhere you are equipped with unique tools too. Some of pharmaceutical firms are not happy with Kimbles initiative.Be a winner and clean the city before biometric destructive wave may destroy it excitement has no limit, control your temper and enjoy the game on your iPhone Play the Infection Zone, Now!.

FEATURES:
- Bright, light and full of amazing effects game
- More than 50 level of excitement Try to control your Temper!
- Extra total of 5 challenging levels for strong hearted and smart fighters only.
- Great 5 Opponents with different difficulties levels non-stop screaming .. huh!
- Compete your friends, play the Infection Zone on WiFi (multiplayer) perfect for group gathering, unforgettable experience.
- Innovative, yet - interactive board objects (Jumper, Tunnels and step cell) Be a Winner, killem
- Power Ups (Super Jump, 2 Turns and invert board) - Catch the gold coins to unlock 'em!

ZXblue's comments:
Infection Zone
Price: $0.99 AppStore

• Professor called Tomy Kimble, is working on a super medicine to make a cure for any disease but pharmaceutical companies sent agent Black to stop his project. He injected some kind of viruses to defeat the medicine.
  • The objective of the game is to eliminate your opponent virus or to control more than 50% of the board; There are 3 main Actions Ooze, Jump and "Infect"
  • Tutorial is very helpful, don't skip it !
  • There are 3 powers ups in the game, You have to collect gold coins that appears randomly on the screen by touching them to use these power ups
    • Super Jump where your cell piece can make a long jump [Cost 5 cold coins]
    • 2x Tunrs where you can block the opponents turn and play 2 turns [Cost 15 cold coins]
    • Invert board where you can invert all the cells on the board [Cost 30 cold coins]
  • New Interactive objects on board
    • Blocked cell: Player's piece can't Ooze or jump on blocked cell
    • Step cell: Player's piece can only jump on a step cell, Players' piece on step cells can't be infected also it can make a super jump
    • Tunnels: Player's piece can go down into a tunnel terminal and get out from the other terminal in same turn
    • Jumper: Player's piece can jump on a jumper to make a long jump
  • There are 2 game modes, story and challenge mode
    • Story mode consists of 5 episodes each episode 10 levels total 50 Levels
    • Challenge mode consists of 5 challenging level, quite hard since there is no power ups in this mode, this mode is locked and will be unlocked while playing the story mode
    • If you completely eliminated the board from the opponent's pieces you get a star on that level
  • Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uYTKtVEhkE
  • "Definitely one of the better puzzle games to come out recently!
    If you like puzzle games and are sick of Match 3, Infection Zone is a great mental diversion. Its bright, happy, and most importantly, challenging.
    " - 148Apps.com
  • Video Review GPAX

11-23-2010, 04:49 PM
test

I though i might like it but this ended up being the worst game ever. Its too complicated for a casual gamer. The controls need alot of work they are unresponsive.

11-23-2010, 06:02 PM
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by exgamer View Post
I though i might like it but this ended up being the worst game ever. Its too complicated for a casual gamer. The controls need alot of work they are unresponsive.
Thank you for trying out the game, Infection Zone is a board puzzle game, it is based on an old classic game called Ataxx in 90's, but the game is loaded with new concepts, features , objects and maps...

I was wondering did you play the tutorial ?! The game has 3 main rules .. Ooze, Jump and Infect...

Quote:
Like any good puzzle game, Infection Zone is extremely easy to pick up but hard to master. The main game levels are definitely beatable with some persistence

Read more: http://www.148apps.com/reviews/infection-zone-review/
Gpax Review

I really recommend that you take another try with the game, after playing the tutorial

Regards,
ZXBlue
11-24-2010, 01:40 AM
Extra Promo Code

I have extra Promo Code .. if you need one PM me.

Regards,
ZXBlue
11-24-2010, 08:29 AM
Extras

Code sent to freedog, another extra 5 codes available
PM me to get yours !

Regards,
ZXBlue
11-24-2010, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXblue View Post
Code sent to freedog, another extra 5 codes available
PM me to get yours !

Regards,
ZXBlue
Could you send me a Promo code ? & I will give a fair review.
11-24-2010, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark97 View Post
Could you send me a Promo code ? & I will give a fair review.
Sent

Please support us by reviewing and rating the game on iTunes.
11-24-2010, 05:05 PM
Code sent to awp69, another extra 3 codes available
PM me to get yours !

Regards,
ZXBlue
11-24-2010, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZXblue View Post
Code sent to awp69, another extra 3 codes available
PM me to get yours !

Regards,
ZXBlue