★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SK planet
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 11.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Defence Hero is based on the war between the undead and the allied army of humans, dwarfs and elves in the fantasy world. You will use side-scrolling for defense and offense in the hybrid strategic game. Protect your castle using the battle cards and hero control (action RPG or shooting arcade) by destroying the opponents castle!

Features
1. Real-like graphics : Colorful and various characters aiming not only mobile market but worlds smart phone market

2. Hero system : Fun shootings! 2 types of tower heroes / Fun actions! 3 types of field heroes

3. Battle card system
- Strategies : It is no more about continuous upgrading of a few numbers of towers or units
- Collection : Collect various cards by winning or purchasing / Luck and eagerness for growth : Strengthen or combine the cards with enchant

4. Offense & Defense system : Exciting real battle that you dont always have to defense
11-23-2010, 11:27 PM
This looks kinda cool.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.

11-23-2010, 11:33 PM
Oh I love these kind of games. I'll probably check it out.

Game Center: Hot-Wire Gamespy: The_Tower_Defender
Currently Playing: Galaxy on Fire II HD, Gun Bros 2, Minigore 2, RAD Soldier, Block Fortress, Real Racing 3
11-23-2010, 11:35 PM
Nate Games usually does pretty good in my book.... trying now.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
11-23-2010, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tower Defender View Post
Oh I love these kind of games. I'll probably check it out.
let us know how it is, it looks really cool!

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
11-23-2010, 11:43 PM
Yea was bout to get myself dark lords.... But would love to hear how this is.... Sounds very promising
11-23-2010, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawtklok View Post
Yea was bout to get myself dark lords.... But would love to hear how this is.... Sounds very promising
Crystal Wars was way better than that. I will have impressions on this one very soon.

Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
11-23-2010, 11:54 PM
Dark Lords and Crystal War are both worth getting. Waiting for impressions on this one..

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
11-23-2010, 11:54 PM
Word.... <3 crystal wars and am lookin for something that will have that same lvl of addiction.... Fingers crossed for this one then
11-24-2010, 12:09 AM
I am gonna give it a thumbs up. I don't know how to explain this game. It has a pretty deep between mission tree / skills / item menu. There are 6 class at the start but you have to unlock some of them. You can be evil and good. They each do something a bit different, but the combat is a cartoon wars clone.

There is a day and night cycle during combat, day time = light side bonus / night time = dark side bonus. Animation so far is decent.

Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder