★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Infiltrate, investigate, and escape. Step into the world of a super sleuth in this espionage puzzle-adventure. You have accepted a mission to save the world from the threat of a top secret super weapon. An engrossing single player campaign and ultra competitive multiplayer gameplay await you in Secret Agents!

Infiltrate offices and secluded country estates to find hidden information about the nature of your enemiesor even your friends. Leave no stone unturned and no filing cabinet unchecked as you work your way around the map. Find the documents, then find the exit-but be careful, you may not be the only spy on a mission. Will you complete your mission and remain undetected?

As well as the engrossing single player campaign filled with many twists and turns, Secret Agents! Has a multiplayer experience that works with iPhone v Mac or iPhone or iPad! Multiplayer over a WLAN ( all players and devices will need to connect to the same access point) lets you face off against your friends - race to get the documents and escape first, but you had better look out because your opponent is also on the hunt and will do anything to compromise you.

Sometimes detection is unavoidable. For times like these, every agent needs something to get them out of a squeeze. In Secret Agents! You have all manner of gadgets and gizmos at your disposal, ranging from the classic revolver for a close range gunfight to a tripwire detonated explosive for taking out your target with a bit more of a bang.

Lay down Crystal challenges to your friends and see who the number one spy is! Search for the documents as fast as you can to beat your friends time and prove you are the top agent.
Compare your spying scores against the rest of the world using Crystal

This description will self destruct in 5 seconds

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

11-24-2010, 06:07 AM

11-24-2010, 06:09 AM
Is there any chance of online multiplayer being added? Same WLAN multiplayer is of no use to me. Glad there is singleplayer content tho.

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh
11-24-2010, 06:11 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
This looks pretty cool, was hoping for online though

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
11-24-2010, 06:16 AM
Thanks for setting up this thread!

Last edited by FancyFactory; 11-24-2010 at 04:26 PM.
11-24-2010, 06:33 AM
Yes! Been waiting for this.

Currently playing Infinity Blade
Add me on Game Center! rottenappleipad
11-24-2010, 07:11 AM
Cool I loved spy vs spy
11-24-2010, 07:14 AM
Is there any chance of online multiplayer being added in an update?
11-24-2010, 07:16 AM
Originally Posted by bmdino View Post
Is there any chance of online multiplayer being added in an update?
Yes, there is...
11-24-2010, 07:18 AM
Originally Posted by FancyFactory View Post
Yes, there is...
Is there a single player mode in the game?