★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Glu
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 217.9 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: NOW WITH RETINA DISPLAY SUPPORT, FACEBOOK INTEGRATION AND GAME CENTER ACHIEVEMENTS!!!

What the deuce? A master plan gone awry sends Stewie and Brian hurtling back through time in Family Guy: Time Warped! Avoid roving bands of thugs as you pursue Peter through modern-day Quahog! Rescue Rupert from gangs of ornery cowboys headed by an evil 1850s Lois! Face murderous centurions headed by the Emperor Quagligula, ruling Ancient Rome with his iron er, um... fist! All this while being pursued by the relentless Time Police and their robot sentinels, charged with protecting history from bungling time travelers like you. Liquidate your foes with a variety of weapons, from baseball bats to shotguns to bottles of ipecac! Uranium rods collected along the way endow you with dazzling new abilities - like the double-jump and the jump-glide and let you power your way back to modern-day Quahog!

Family Guy: Time Warped presents a new side to the Griffin family's epic saga, available only on the mobile platform. Grab yours and get set for time-warped chaos, Family Guy-style!

Play as both Stewie and Brian.

Travel through the Old West, Ancient Rome and Modern Day Quahog.

Exclusive time period and levels for smartphones: travel to Ancient Egypt and battle Joe & Meg

Encounter a variety of time-warped enemies including Pharoah Guards, Centurions, Cowboys, and Time Cops!

Collect a variety of weapons including shotguns, ipecac, and laser guns!

Fight climactic boss battles against foes like Lois, Peter, Quagmire and Chris.

Authentic Family Guy video and audio enlivens your adventure!

Cameos from fan-favorite characters such as Consuela, Mort, and Herbert

FOLLOW US at
Twitter - @glumobile
facebook.com/glumobile

Use of this software is subject to Glus terms of use located at http://www.glu.com/terms and privacy policy located at http://www.glu.com/privacy.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina ScreenShots
(click to enlarge)

What the deuce…? A master plan gone awry sends Stewie and Brian hurtling back through time in Family Guy™: Time Warped! Avoid roving bands of thugs as you pursue Peter through modern-day Quahog! Rescue Rupert from gangs of ornery cowboys headed by an evil 1850’s Lois! Face murderous centurions headed by the Emperor Quagligula, ruling Ancient Rome with his iron… er, um... fist! All this while being pursued by the relentless Time Police and their robot sentinels, charged with protecting history from bungling time travelers like you. Liquidate your foes with a variety of weapons, from baseball bats to shotguns to bottles of ipecac! Uranium rods collected along the way endow you with dazzling new abilities - like the double-jump and the jump-glide – and let you power your way back to modern-day Quahog!

Family Guy: Time Warped presents a new side to the Griffin family's epic saga, available only on the mobile platform. Grab yours and get set for time-warped chaos, Family Guy-style!

• Play as both Stewie and Brian.

• Travel through the Old West, Ancient Rome and Modern Day Quahog.

• Exclusive time period and levels for smartphones: travel to Ancient Egypt and battle Joe & Meg

• Encounter a variety of time-warped enemies including Pharoah Guards, Centurions, Cowboys, and Time Cops!

• Collect a variety of weapons including shotguns, ipecac, and laser guns!

• Fight climactic boss battles against foes like Lois, Peter, Quagmire and Chris.

• Authentic Family Guy video and audio enlivens your adventure!

• Cameos from fan-favorite characters such as Consuela, Mort, and Herbert

Check out other Glu games:

✓GUN BROS (NEW)
✓Family Guy: Uncensored
✓Magic Life (NEW)
✓The Lord of the Rings: Middle-earth Defense (NEW)
✓Toyshop Adventures
✓World Series of Poker Hold'em Legend
✓Deer Hunter African Safari
✓Build-a-lot 2: Town of the Year
✓Deer Hunter 3D
✓TRANSFORMERS G1: AWAKENING
✓Super KO Boxing 2
✓Build-a-lot

FOLLOW US at
Twitter - @glumobile
facebook.com/glumobile

TA Article : http://toucharcade.com/2010/08/27/up...y-time-warped/
11-24-2010, 04:03 PM
Has anyone from New Zealand been able to pick this one up? I love side scrollers and Family guy so want to know if its good thanks

(PS pls add gameplay video if you can)

11-24-2010, 04:08 PM
Anyone have some impressions? I love family guy and the use of the real voice actors seems cool
11-24-2010, 04:14 PM
This game will only be decent if there's a lot of dialog, all voiced by the original voice actors. Honestly even the PSP Family Guy might have been worth porting instead of another 2D mini-game collection.

Editor at iPhone Alley - Complete re-launch coming soon!
64GB black iPhone 5 - 32GB black 3rd-gen iPad
11-25-2010, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHAELSD View Post
This game will only be decent if there's a lot of dialog, all voiced by the original voice actors. Honestly even the PSP Family Guy might have been worth porting instead of another 2D mini-game collection.
Don't bother with this game, I have played the first couple of missions and there is no original voice acted dialogue, it's just text and some voices that come in in the middle of the dialogues when it's stuff that was said on the show. Bad controls and boring gameplay are also great features

This could be one of the worst $4.99 games on the App Store...
11-25-2010, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexT79 View Post
Don't bother with this game, I have played the first couple of missions and there is no original voice acted dialogue, it's just text and some voices that come in in the middle of the dialogues when it's stuff that was said on the show. Bad controls and boring gameplay are also great features

This could be one of the worst $4.99 games on the App Store...
I'll take your word on it. From the lack of enthusiasm for this game as well as on iTunes, it must really suck. Too bad. I bet they were hoping a lot of people would pick this up just cuz of the Family Guy brand alone. And $5 is kind of hefty, especially being released on Thanksgiving in light of all the other app/game sales going on right now.

Game Center: g-b0y_fr3sh OpenFeint: g-b0y_fr3sh
Twitter: h1dd3n_m0nk
11-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
I will pick this up when it drops to 99c.
11-25-2010, 05:36 PM
Send a message via AIM to RttaM Send a message via Yahoo to RttaM
Seeing as it's Family Guy, I'll gladly pass.
11-25-2010, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EB1089 View Post
I'll take your word on it. From the lack of enthusiasm for this game as well as on iTunes, it must really suck. Too bad. I bet they were hoping a lot of people would pick this up just cuz of the Family Guy brand alone. And $5 is kind of hefty, especially being released on Thanksgiving in light of all the other app/game sales going on right now.
Too bad! Was hoping this was gonna be good as I like the show. Are either of the other Family Guy games any good? Anybody know?
01-02-2011, 08:29 AM
this game is .99 and i am looking for impressions......anyone try it yet?

ssɐ sıɥ dn ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌoɥs puɐ sƃuıɹ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ sǝıɹǝs plɹoʍ ㄥᄅ sǝǝʞuɐʎ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ıpɹɐɹıƃ ǝoɾ