★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

EA Pogo Games App

11-24-2010, 12:17 PM
EA Pogo Games App

Since EA is releasing all these games I was wondering if anyone has heard of a release date yet on the Pogo app. I seen it was supposed to be released late October along with Pictureka and since that's coming out tonight was just curious if there was any news on Pogo. Thanks.
11-24-2010, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deranged View Post
Since EA is releasing all these games I was wondering if anyone has heard of a release date yet on the Pogo app. I seen it was supposed to be released late October along with Pictureka and since that's coming out tonight was just curious if there was any news on Pogo. Thanks.
I was wondering this as well. I wonder if they didn't run into some kind of issue with Apple over this... if iDevice users have access to the Pogo games library from their phone for a low monthly fee, it might impact App Store sales of some games.

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
11-24-2010, 01:41 PM
What games will be included in the app? Can't be all of them.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.