★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Talking Pals-Kooka available now, Launch Promotion announced

11-24-2010, 01:24 PM
Talking Pals-Kooka available now, Launch Promotion announced

Hello Guys,

Our newest app Talking Pals-Kooka is now available to download from the App store. iTunes Link

Below is the video of Kooka imitating our beloved U.S president Barack Obama speech "Yes We Can".

Youtube link | Pop Up

For some reason the App info link is not working correctly right now so I am adding all the details manually here.
Furhtermore, I would like to announce that our developer partner 5idiots is near to the completion of a full game based on Kooka so that should be out soon as well.

Promo code Giveaway: We will be distributing promo codes to users who comment on this thread & also to users who have already commented on our upcoming games thread.

App Description:
Meet Kooka, your very own cute talking pal that responds to your voice and gestures. Talk to him and he will repeat whatever you say, poke him on his ears & foot and he will be annoyed, tickle him & he will laugh earnestly, drag the bird feather to his noise and he will sneeze and finally, slap him if he goes off to sleep.

Kooka is also very spontaneous; he will drink from a stem and pee shamelessly in front of you, drop a pear from tree and he will swallow it one gulp not forgetting to burp afterwards. But mind you, his favorite food is the eucalyptus leaves located in the top branch of the tree, try and hover a leaf over his head and be amazed to see how he snatches it from you.

Kooka is meant to be your pal but a pal that obey your every command but if he doesn’t then you have the power to punish him; drag him upwards by his hair and he will groan, tilt your device and he will have hard time balancing himself, tap on the tree hole to plant a hidden bomb besides him and watch him getting toasted. The last and most effective way of punishing him is to expand him like an air balloon by touching and holding your finger over his nose.

***Features***
• Highly interactive pet, instant touch feedback
• Repeats your voice
• Smooth Animations
• Different interactive gestures like tickle, swipe, drag
• Interactive background
• Different elements like water stem, fruits, bomb, eucalyptus leaves and bird feather
• Great and varied sounds
• Capture images and share with your friends over email & Facebook

Kooka should make a very fine gift for your family and friends especially if you have kids or younger cousins.

Launch Promotion:
In celebration of the launch and the Thanksgiving festival in U.S, we are also announcing a contest giving users a chance to win a $10 iTunes certificate and a promotional offer giving away our next game for free to every user. Both the promotion offer and the contest start from today and end by November 28, 2010 (CST). We will distribute 5 iTunes cards each day starting from November 24, 2010 to November 28, 2010 to 5 lucky winners and all the users who buy the app within this period are also eligible for the free app promotion. For more information visit our blog.

Double Money Back Guarantee:
We have faith in our application and believe that all of our users should like our app equally. So, in order to show our faith, for the first time on App store, we are giving away double money back guarantee. If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with our app you are entitled to receive double the money you paid for it. This ensures that you don’t feel cheated and can buy our app with full confidence. Again for more information visit our blog.

Kooka Story told in pictures

Kooka story told in video

Youtube link | Pop Up

Kooka Icon

Kooka Artwork

Screenshots

Softmines | Website | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Email
11-24-2010, 01:26 PM
Lock nice to talk with Kooka.Thanks

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.

11-24-2010, 01:31 PM
wow looks amazing! would love to try it.
11-24-2010, 01:34 PM
Kooky

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
11-24-2010, 01:41 PM
Colorful and cute!

I bet my daughter would love this!

It also looks to be a lot more interactive than the other "Talking XYZ" apps out there.

EDIT: There is also a Lite version to try out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

Last edited by drelbs; 11-24-2010 at 02:59 PM.
11-24-2010, 02:02 PM
Honestly.....very, very cute.

Great icon as well !
11-24-2010, 02:23 PM
Can't wait to watch the vid.
In office right now

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
11-24-2010, 04:09 PM
We really hope that she would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Colorful and cute!

I bet my daughter would love this!

It also looks to be a lot more interactive than the other "Talking XYZ" apps out there.

EDIT: There is also a Lite version to try out...

11-25-2010, 12:10 AM
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'Star View Post
Honestly.....very, very cute.

Great icon as well !

11-25-2010, 09:23 AM
Guys, any review on the app....