★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Please somebody upload iPhone OS 3.0 Keynote Address to Rapidshare!

03-18-2009, 09:01 PM
#1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 83
Please somebody upload iPhone OS 3.0 Keynote Address to Rapidshare!

I have a slow internet connection and the download on iTunes keeps timing out. If I had it on rapidshare it would be very easy for me to download it.

Thanks!
03-18-2009, 09:03 PM
#2
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 784
That's not going to work too well. Try getting it from iTunes, or watch the online, streaming version here.

This link brings you to the iTunes Podcast Directory, and highlights the March 17th Event.

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic



Last edited by BulletDev; 03-18-2009 at 09:08 PM.

03-18-2009, 09:09 PM
#3
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletDev View Post
That's not going to work too well. Try getting it from iTunes, or watch the online, streaming version here.

This link brings you to the iTunes Podcast Directory, and highlights the March 17th Event.
Are you serious BS? April? Whats up with that? Pushed back 2 months? Im starting to doubt the game even exists...
03-18-2009, 09:10 PM
#4
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: somewhere
Posts: 1,823
wrong place?
03-18-2009, 09:10 PM
#5
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletDev View Post
That's not going to work too well. Try getting it from iTunes, or watch the online, streaming version here.

I think this link will immediately download the presentation for free from the iTunes Podcast Directory.
I try to download from itunes podcast directory but the download keeps timing out every 10 MB of download. I have to reset it again and again .
(internet connection are very slow in India, too slow for US users to even comprehend!)
03-18-2009, 09:13 PM
#6
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
Are you serious BS? April? Whats up with that? Pushed back 2 months? Im starting to doubt the game even exists...
Fine, I'm going to upload that gameplay video right now. Good things take good time, and the game isn't ready. I don't want to put out a load of BS, even though those are the game's initials. Check my Twitter to see when it's up.

I wonder if Need for Speed exists...

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic


03-18-2009, 09:14 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletDev View Post
Fine, I'm going to upload that gameplay video right now. Good things take good time, and the game isn't ready. I don't want to put out a load of BS, even though those are the game's initials. Check my Twitter to see when it's up.

I wonder if Need for Speed exists...
Yeah i doubt that too... although they have posted a gameplay video.
03-18-2009, 09:25 PM
#8
I always stream the keynotes directly from the Apple site.
Wrong forum btw.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..