App description: The Chompsters are here and theyre hungry, so its up to you to make sure they get fed! Use the explosive power of your touch to blow smaller morsels um, I mean, monsters into the gaping mouths of the Chompsters. Aaah! Chompsters! is an explosive physics-based title with 60 levels to complete and lots of replay value to keep you coming back for more.

Features:

Physics based gameplay.
60 challenging levels across 4 different worlds (more to come).
Tap to explode controls.
High replay value.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

11-24-2010, 04:57 PM
Ok so i saw it was from creators of Thumpies so I couldn resist lol , I mean who doesn love Thumpies (well butterflies but thats not important now)

The game is true to Thumpies, in how it creates a beautiful world, and each of the creatures makes lil noises, and has funny and cute facial expressions while you feed them to crocodiles. In the game (its similar to Spore), you get given a number of touches, and you must use them to shoot the monsters into the crocodiles mouths.

Where ever you touch, a explosion of wind happens (i guesss thats how you can explain it), and the monsters get shot in the appropriate directions, bouncing off each other, different angles etc Amazing physics engine, and some monsters even have different shapes so they fly differently, and bounce differently

You then get given more touches, if you land blue monsters in blue crocodiles and green monsters in green crocodiles and its really quite enjoyable shooting these cute lil guys to their deaths

Last edited by theunis; 11-25-2010 at 01:11 AM.

11-25-2010, 02:02 PM
A good friend of mine worked on Aaah! Chompsters! It was made during a 3 day games competition at Big Blue Bubble.

But the competition isn't over yet - The team who sells the most copies in the first 30 days on the app store gets a cut of the profits as their prize. Pretty cool!
11-25-2010, 04:35 PM
Looks nice.
11-26-2010, 06:57 PM
Here is the video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by StaggerLee; 11-26-2010 at 07:01 PM.
11-27-2010, 07:26 AM
I am another one of the people that worked on Aaah! Chompsters!
Had a ton of fun with the competition and it took me a week of resting to get over it, lol. It was a long 72 hour challenge. If anyone gets to play it and has feedback, let me know! I'm amazed that we managed to get 60 levels in the game in 3 days, but we hope to add more.
11-28-2010, 01:07 PM
Holy freakin' fun! I can't stop playing this! I hope you guys get to keep adding more levels and other fun features because this game is super addictive, and challenging to boot
11-28-2010, 03:58 PM
The game is quite a lot of fun and for a 3 day effort its fantastic. I also hope that more levels are added. The actual blocks textures look a bit fuzzy though, as in not very sharp. Hopefully those can be upgraded as well. Otherwise great game.
11-29-2010, 07:49 AM
Note from team 6 member

Team 6 member here... the fuzziness drives me crazy as well, but a few minor issues such as those have managed to slip through the cracks, and when it comes down a 3 Day project, its either fix the fuzzy or make the game work But Im very happy with how it plays and I think the team did a great job considering the tight time constraints, good job guys And fuzziness will be fixed in future updates Thanks for playing.
12-01-2010, 07:29 AM
Aaah! Featured!

Aaah! Chompsters! Has just been featured in the Canadian iTunes store, myself and the rest of the team are all very excited! Sure it's not an USA feature but we'll take what we can get. Go Team!