★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Electronic Arts
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 102.6 MB
  • Version: 1.3.5
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: FIND IT FAST, FIND IT FIRST! Spot and tap objects hidden within pictures crammed with crazy cartoons just like the original board game! Delve into the ALL-NEW Adventure Mode. Pass N Play with family and friends. More fun than ever with the bigger display and HD-graphic quality of the iPad, get drawn into the popular picture-pointing puzzler thats as easy to play as it is challenging!

PICTURE PERFECT FOR iPAD
Your iPads bigger screen and HD-quality resolution give you more room to play and pictures to see! Fun for everyone, Pictureka is easy and intuitive to play and its pretty much a perfect match for your iPad.

EXPERIENCE ADVENTURE MODE AN ALL-NEW WAY TO PLAY
Turn Pictureka into an adventure! Hunt for quirky items on 5 intriguing islands. Encounter different game boards and bonus challenges. Race against the clock and score more time for every challenge you successfully complete. Think fast on your daring, drawing-filled journey!

PLAY IN THE STYLE OF THE INSTANT CLASSIC BOARD GAME
Also take on the crazy challenges of the frantically funny board game thats become a modern family favorite! Get lost in the wacky visual stylings thatll make you laugh as they test your picture-hunting skills!

PICTUREKA WITH YOUR PALS OR JUST PICK UP & PLAY
Pass N Play with up to 3 other players. Its easy with iPad. Play on the go or make it a stay-at-home game night! For casual fun, you can also enjoy a solo challenge or take on the crafty computer. So start right in!

GIFT THIS APP: Click the Buy App arrow on the iTunes® App Store.

Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more
VISIT US: ea.com/iphone
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames

Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.

EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.

Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details); Contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13.
11-25-2010, 12:55 AM
I have only played a couple of games but this is a lot of fun. I had never played the board game but this is suited for the iPad well.

Up to four players can play, human or AI. You can name each player, pick an avatar and a voice. It is basically an alternating game of trying to find different objects. However, there are some events that break up the flow as well as dice rolls each round to keep things interesting.

11-25-2010, 07:39 AM
Agreed this is a great little game I have played the board game and this is actually a better way of playing it well worth the money
12-10-2010, 02:07 PM
On sale but I bought the iPhone version for 99 cents instead (also on sale) and it looks relatively good in 2x.

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
12-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Didn't played much, but for the little taste I had so far this game is awesome! I really dig the graphics!
12-10-2010, 05:25 PM
How is the single player experience? Is there a single player mode or is there only single player in the sense that you are playing against the AI?
12-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
How is the single player experience? Is there a single player mode or is there only single player in the sense that you are playing against the AI?
Does anyone know the answer to this?
12-11-2010, 04:09 PM
There is a single player "Adventure" mode. You travel to various boards and the game throws challenges at you, like in the multiplayer. The farther you get, the harder it gets. The challenges are randomized, so it's not the same experience every game. You can quit your game in between stages and pick up where you left off later. Well worth the sale price of $3!
12-11-2010, 04:14 PM
cute little game, have to check this one out.