★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

February Financial Report(s) late

03-19-2009, 12:57 AM
February Financial Report(s) late

For those of you wondering where you financial report is for Feb this email just received.....

Quote:
February iTunes Financial Report Update

Due to system enhancements, your February Financial Report(s) will be delivered later than recent months. You should expect to see your February Report(s) available for download on iTunes Connect within the time frame for delivery as provided for in your contract.

Please also be advised that we have made some format improvements which could impact your processing of the file(s). We will be posting more information on the improvements to iTunes Connect soon. Please stay tuned.

As with past reports, we will notify iTunes Connect users when your reports are available. To elect to receive Financial Report notification emails, access your user account within the Manage Users module of iTunes Connect and select the "Financial Report" notification type for all applicable territories.

Sincerely,
iTunes Team
03-19-2009, 05:49 PM
I hope they put all of the reports in a single file instead of making you download one file per region. And also tell you the timeframe that each wire transfer accounts for.

What a bookkeeping nightmare.

My Games in the App Store: Theseus,
Theseus Lite
, Cryptograms, Rubehouse,
Theseus HD
03-23-2009, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonf View Post
I hope they put all of the reports in a single file instead of making you download one file per region. And also tell you the timeframe that each wire transfer accounts for.

What a bookkeeping nightmare.
I use AppViz, and have had a good experience with it. It automatically downloads daily and monthly reports, and displays them for you. Quite nice.

B