★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Ninja Santa Jump For iPhone And iPod Touch

11-25-2010, 01:24 PM
Ninja Santa Jump For iPhone And iPod Touch

UK Based Will Evans Apps is proud to announce the release of Ninja Santa Jump a game for the iPhone and iPod Touch in which a Ninja Santa figure tries to jump up a series of platforms in order to reach as high ground as possible. This is Will's ninth application release after Stick Suicides, Bad Breath Detector, Stickman Movies, MW2 Companion, Ninja Jump, Ninja Jump HD, Stand Up Croatia and iTodo.

Ninja Santa Jump includes a variety of different platforms which either help or hinder your progress, including the 'death crater', 'rainbow cracker' and 'SUPER BURGER' platforms.

Ninja Santa Jump is the third game from Will Evans Apps after the release of Ninja Jump, and Ninja Jump HD.

Feature Highlights:

*7 Different Types Of Platforms:
Normal green basic, rainbow cracker, shunter down, death crater, score loss crater, crack 'a' lot and SUPER BURGER.
*Menu
*OpenFeint
*21 Unlockable Achievements
*Online Leaderboards
*Offline Highscore
*Tilt Or Touch Movement Options
*4 FREE Themes:
Starry, sun, night and cloudy.
*3 Free Ninja Santas:
Black Ninja Santa, White Ninja Santa and Devil Ninja Santa.

Coming Soon:

*Regular FREE updates with new monsters, Ninja Santas and themes.

Device Requirements:

*iPhone or iPod Touch
*Firmware 3.0 or later

Pricing and Availability:

Ninja Santa Jump is only $0.99 (USD) or 0.59 (British Pounds) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store Games category.

Website
Product URL
Direct Download Link

Will Evans Apps is operated by Will Evans who wishes to work in the IT field, initially by developing more applications for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Copyright (C) 2010 Will Evans Apps. All Rights Reserved.

###

Will Evans
Owner
Will Evans Apps

United Kingdom
willevansapps@googlemail.com
11-25-2010, 01:38 PM
Good luck with the sales and lets hope there won't be so much negative comments on this thread

11-25-2010, 01:40 PM
thanks very much. hope so!
11-25-2010, 03:36 PM
good luck

<3 Rocketcat Games: Super Quick Hook, Hook Champ, Hook Worlds, Mage Gauntlet, Punch Quest
<3 OneManLeft: Tilt to Live, Tilt to Live HD, Outwitters
Ultimate Super Quick Hook Guide
11-25-2010, 03:51 PM
Thanks +1
11-27-2010, 01:58 AM
So thats 2 apps released by you in a week and you were saying you were taking your time with the apps.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
11-27-2010, 01:59 AM
Sorry to say but this looks just as cheepy as your others. Doesnt look like that artist you hired is doing there job.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
11-27-2010, 02:36 AM
Triggywiggy: this app has been approved for ages and just been embargoed all this time till it is closer to december. The graphic designer was on a different app because I have an app called Ninja jump which has graphics similar to these and is selling huge amounts so I decided to leave this one as it is.