★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Aahh don't which one to purchase

11-26-2010, 09:39 PM
Aahh don't which one to purchase

Hey peeps,

I just recently got iphone 4 and I was debating if I should purchase either angry bird or cut the rope.
11-26-2010, 09:45 PM
I'm glad you're new but if you're gonna ask something like this in a new thread instead of posting it in the main thread, at least type your question correctly.

Cut the rope by far

11-26-2010, 09:47 PM
Angry Birds by far. I feel both are overrated because they are consistent top charting apps that really don't deserve their spot, but Angry Birds gives me much more enjoyment than the more boring Cut the Rope.

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
11-26-2010, 10:02 PM
Angry birds is all trial and error. Cut the rope takes actual thinking and reflex.
11-27-2010, 12:40 AM
Angry Birds = a combination of patience + luck + overrated hype. It's basically one of the most hollow games out there. Each level lasts a minute at most where you test your patience flicking a bird across the screen (hell you can't even see the entire distance so you practically have to guess where the bird will be flicked) and hope it destroys something.
Cut the Rope = a cute game that requires some level of thinking and quick finger reflexes. Better graphics, better sound effects, and actual physics involved.
This is a no brainer if you're looking for a good mini-game to play. Cut the Rope for sure.
11-27-2010, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by November's Chopin View Post
Angry Birds = a combination of patience + luck + overrated hype. It's basically one of the most hollow games out there. Each level lasts a minute at most where you test your patience flicking a bird across the screen (hell you can't even see the entire distance so you practically have to guess where the bird will be flicked) and hope it destroys something.
Cut the Rope = a cute game that requires some level of thinking and quick finger reflexes. Better graphics, better sound effects, and actual physics involved.
This is a no brainer if you're looking for a good mini-game to play. Cut the Rope for sure.
Well, actually you can zoom out in angry birds lol...but yeah it sucks.
11-27-2010, 04:11 AM
is this thread really about purchsing an 600+€ telephone and now arguing about which .99 one should buy... I hope I misunderstood something here? Hello, one starbucks coffe is more than the two together. I think its a troll thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
11-27-2010, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipod_david View Post
is this thread really about purchsing an 600+ telephone and now arguing about which .99 one should buy... I hope I misunderstood something here? Hello, one starbucks coffe is more than the two together. I think its a troll thread
Exactly what I was thinking
11-28-2010, 05:28 PM
You shouldn't get either and instead get enviro-bear 2010
11-28-2010, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipod_david View Post
is this thread really about purchsing an 600+ telephone and now arguing about which .99 one should buy... I hope I misunderstood something here? Hello, one starbucks coffe is more than the two together. I think its a troll thread
how about you just answer the question?

my choice would be angry birds. i don't really understand why cut the rope is a top 5 app. it's good but not great