★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What Disney sale worth it?

11-27-2010, 05:35 AM
What Disney sale worth it?

I'm downloading Alice in Wonderland that seems (not played) an interesting and polished puzzle platformer. Also JellyCar 2 is a nice pick I won't regret.

But I was wondering if other current Disney sales worth it. Like Split/Second, Phineas and Ferb Arcade, Toy Story Mania, Toy Story 3 Operation Camouflage.

It seems quite difficult to find feedback on Disney games, for example I found almost nothing for the Alice.
11-27-2010, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qordobo View Post
I'm downloading Alice in Wonderland that seems (not played) an interesting and polished puzzle platformer. Also JellyCar 2 is a nice pick I won't regret.

But I was wondering if other current Disney sales worth it. Like Split/Second, Phineas and Ferb Arcade, Toy Story Mania, Toy Story 3 Operation Camouflage.

It seems quite difficult to find feedback on Disney games, for example I found almost nothing for the Alice.
Out of all the Disney games I tried. I prefer Split/Second. It's on sale for $0.99. The gameplay is very smooth and fast. If you tried Need for Speed and like it then you'll love this game.

11-27-2010, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WontonsiPodHelp View Post
Out of all the Disney games I tried. I prefer Split/Second. It's on sale for $0.99. The gameplay is very smooth and fast. If you tried Need for Speed and like it then you'll love this game.
Thanks for the hint, sold, yes for me Need for Speed is the best but I like some other.

For Need for Speed, Shift should be my favorite alas I bought the iPad version instead of the iphone one when we got in EU one rare EA sale and iPad version is far to have a perfect frame rate. So Undercover is the race I preferred for now and among those I played.
11-27-2010, 10:12 AM
I'd actually disagree. Split/Second is a horrible racer, I'd advise you save a dollar and not buy it.

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
11-27-2010, 10:54 AM
If you have kids, Disney Fairies Fly may be a hit.

You are right, though, Jelly Car 2 is their best offering.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
11-27-2010, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltMyTouch View Post
I'd actually disagree. Split/Second is a horrible racer, I'd advise you save a dollar and not buy it.
I bought Radio Flare redux instead
Thanks TAer!

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
11-27-2010, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
I bought Radio Flare redux instead
Thanks TAer!
That game is actually pretty decent. Sadly I had to delete it because I needed the space, though I have plenty now so I might redownload it.

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
11-27-2010, 02:01 PM
Quote:
That game is actually pretty decent. Sadly I had to delete it because I needed the space, though I have plenty now so I might redownload it.
Might?
One must!

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Quote:
11-27-2010, 02:24 PM
Eh, I'm already dealing with a slew of games I still have to finish. My last couple months were a bit busy so I have tons of games to play.

11-27-2010, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Eh, I'm already dealing with a slew of games I still have to finish. My last couple months were a bit busy so I have tons of games to play.
Welcome to the iOS land, I have finished only 2 / 3 games out of 2.5k +

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Quote: