★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Victory March

11-27-2010, 10:46 AM
Victory March

We are developing a new game Victory March. This is a sequel to Victory Day.

Ivan and John are back:

And they have some cool ordnance:

Take a look at these screenshots:

a short video:

Victory March is approved,
Processing for App Store
and should be available today for 99 cents

Last edited by bootant; 12-17-2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: added new info
11-27-2010, 11:16 AM
Nice, The first game was excellent, what's interesting now that will drive the tanks?

11-27-2010, 12:02 PM
Send a message via AIM to Sparks
Ohohhohooh sexy

Check out my newest game 'Tiled': 'Tiled' (iTunes)
11-27-2010, 12:17 PM
I scrolled through the first two series of pictures. The characters and tanks were definitely impressive and in line with the graphics from Victory Day. Then I go down, and...WTF?!

That last picture really throws me off >.>

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
11-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltMyTouch View Post
I scrolled through the first two series of pictures. The characters and tanks were definitely impressive and in line with the graphics from Victory Day. Then I go down, and...WTF?!

That last picture really throws me off >.>
Please don't be thrown off.
Ivan will have his own rocket too.
Don't worry
11-27-2010, 01:20 PM
Oh, no. What I'm thrown off by is the rocket itself. This will definitely bring a new twist to the game, but I don't understand what relevance a rocket has with WWII? Doesn't space exploration not come until a decade or so after? Then again, my history is pretty bad

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
11-27-2010, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Oh, no. What I'm thrown off by is the rocket itself. This will definitely bring a new twist to the game, but I don't understand what relevance a rocket has with WWII? Doesn't space exploration not come until a decade or so after? Then again, my history is pretty bad

are zombies historically accurate?
11-27-2010, 03:30 PM
Well zombies are different.

Imagine there's this Middle Age game out with orcs, dragons, fairies, and what nots. And then there's a rocket.

Rockets = technology, so putting them out of place is a bit weird

11-27-2010, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Well zombies are different.

Imagine there's this Middle Age game out with orcs, dragons, fairies, and what nots. And then there's a rocket.

Rockets = technology, so putting them out of place is a bit weird
I like games that don't make sense! There is a game that could be fiction you know!
11-27-2010, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgboy View Post
I like games that don't make sense! There is a game that could be fiction you know!
Lol, let's see how it turns out then!