★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Tap Studio 3 Coming Soon!

11-27-2010, 10:06 PM
Tap Studio 3 Coming Soon!

Howdy tappers! Tap Studio 3 has been submitted for approval and we hope it is released soon!

Tap Studio 3 is a major new release made possible by the continued support of all of our great users!

Nearly 170k song taps have been uploaded to the Tap Vault so far, and it's only going to get bigger and better!

Tap Studio 3 brings some great new features including revamped graphics, Game Center support and a tap editor! I know, it's about time right? Now you have no excuse to not have the perfect tap.

Here's the new Home screen:

And the new Play and Record / Edit screen:

Editing is easy!

We're excited about this new release!

Drop D Studios LLC www.dropdstudios.com Facebook Twitter
Developers of Tap Studio 3 HD, Tap Studio 3 PRO, Tap Studio 3, the original Tap Studio and more!
11-27-2010, 10:16 PM
Oh, see that Skin button up there?

Here are a couple of the default skins that are included:

And here's one of the 4 that are included in Skin Pack 1 that you can purchase in Tap Studio 3:

Developers of Tap Studio 3 HD, Tap Studio 3 PRO, Tap Studio 3, the original Tap Studio and more!

11-27-2010, 10:34 PM
Send a message via MSN to GHRocker08 Send a message via Yahoo to GHRocker08
Can't wait! Maybe I'll start picking up my Tap Studio use when I'm on the go again
11-27-2010, 11:32 PM
Cant freaking wait!! Insta-buy the second it comes out.
11-28-2010, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the positive feedback!

Here are a few more shots of other skins.

This landscape one is included with the app:

And these are in Skin Pack 1:

11-28-2010, 12:48 PM
Is this a separate app or an update?

If i paid for the pro update in Tap Studio (free version) will I have to rebuy this?
11-28-2010, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickdigger802 View Post
Is this a separate app or an update?

If i paid for the pro update in Tap Studio (free version) will I have to rebuy this?
Tap Studio 3 is a separate app!

It accesses the same Tap Vault and you will have the ability to migrate all of your existing taps from Tap Studio or Tap Studio PRO to Tap Studio 3. You will need an Internet connection to do this.

As for buying it again, well, that's not really an issue since Tap Studio 3 will be FREE! Though there are a few goodies you can purchase in the app, such as skin packs (one to start with) and an option to turn off ads.

11-28-2010, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropDKeith View Post
Tap Studio 3 is a separate app!

It accesses the same Tap Vault and you will have the ability to migrate all of your existing taps from Tap Studio or Tap Studio PRO to Tap Studio 3. You will need an Internet connection to do this.

As for buying it again, well, that's not really an issue since Tap Studio 3 will be FREE! Though there are a few goodies you can purchase in the app, such as skin packs (one to start with) and an option to turn off ads.
Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Y have the IAP????
I would rather just pay 3 or 4 bucks for everything
Damn...
11-28-2010, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckMe View Post
Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Y have the IAP????
I would rather just pay 3 or 4 bucks for everything
Damn...
You get the full functionality for free, including access to the Tap Vault.

The in app purchases we have available are optional and we hope to have more available in the future.

Out of curiosity, why do you dislike in app purchases so much?

11-28-2010, 09:18 PM
I guess I just really prefer owning everything with the one purchase without buying little packages. I am probably still going to buy them, but I much prefer just the one purchase. Plus those who don't have wifi or 3G miss out (not that that's a worry for me). Nonetheless I am sure it's going to be a great game.