★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: What do you want to see next?

11-28-2010, 08:34 AM
What do you want to see next?

We've just released 'Monster Falls' on the iPad and are itching to add some more features. We're reluctant to just add more levels, we'd rather add something more exciting. We have a load of ideas of our own but we'd like to hear ideas from you.

Our last update lets us broadcast a vote straight to the game so we’ll be putting up our favourite 3. The more stars you’ve earnt the more your vote will be worth.

If you haven’t seen the game have a look at the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSRukg5jczY .
11-28-2010, 11:02 AM
I really like the voting in-game idea. Personally i’d like to have gamecenter support. I love all the leaderboards that are already there but i find it hard to compete against the entire world. It would be a great game to have a competition against my mates.
11-29-2010, 04:46 AM
Yer that's a really good point. We had a lot of fun during development when it was just us on the leaderboards. It would be quite nice to be able to leave your friends messages as well.

Thanks for the suggestion, we'll add it to the list.
11-29-2010, 06:12 AM
Send a message via ICQ to rogerchiu Send a message via MSN to rogerchiu Send a message via Skype™ to rogerchiu
Do it has any exp points after each play? EXP and Level Up will make the players play again. Earn some coins to buy item or skill or life. Unlock maps, etc.

Beta Tested: 34 apps and games.
My Blog
11-30-2010, 06:33 AM
I'm a big fan of XP and levelling up but i'm not so sure it suits high score games like this. I wonder if it would make it less compelling to keep trying to improve your world rank on a level if you know that when you level up you'll have to do it again. It might end up feeling more like a handicap rather than a bonus. Saying that, i'm happy to be wrong if enough people want to have it.

What does everyone think about a co-op mode where you can team up with a friend and compete in dedicated leaderboards?