★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iDracula: FAVE Perks & Weapons

03-19-2009, 12:35 PM
iDracula: FAVE Perks & Weapons

What is your favorite perk combo and weapon you use in iDracula?

I like to make a big tough guy who dosnt have to move around alot (or at all).

I stick with the minigun as soon as I get it.

Then I try to get these perks: Armor, Telekenisis, Bonus Finder, Extra Health, Regeneration, and Power Striker.

With this I sit in one spot with my back against a pole or something and blast away creeps. I rake in lots of good stuff without having to run around looking for it, and I can take lots of hits while regenerating continuosly.
03-19-2009, 12:40 PM
that is actually my favorite combo too. I may not always stick with the machine gun, but i like all those perks you listed. I have a question though, which gun is the shotgun, because there is always this perk for the shotgun, but i can never find it.

03-19-2009, 12:42 PM
I always try to get Telekenisis as soon as possible, I think it's the most powerful perk because you can just focus on killing dudes instead of clearing your way to ammo and guns.
03-19-2009, 12:43 PM
Armor + Ninja + Regeneration + Telekinesis + Bonus Finder + Uranium Bullet

and in the frozen snow map, there is a place where dracula gets stuck between a tree and a building..ill post screen shot when i have time..but everytime i lead him there and he gets stuck! its helpful when u gotta clear some guys around first
03-19-2009, 12:48 PM
Telekenisis hands down!! makes life easier!!
03-19-2009, 12:56 PM
Telekinesis for sure. Then I can put a solid object at my back and let the power ups come to me.
03-19-2009, 01:06 PM
I pick different things each time I play to experiment, though uranium bullets and ninja are two I like to have.

3D modelling, design and sequential artist / GameCenter ID: Diab
03-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Telekinesis of course, and once you get that you have to get Bonus Finder.
Then Regeneration always is good in any game.
If I get them early, Shotgun or Crossbow master.
Fieldrunner and Knockback.
03-19-2009, 01:31 PM
why shotgun and crossbow master? you dont use them at all in the end, which is where things matters, why not spend it on other perks
and id rather have armor than fieldrunner..cause with telekinesis, you dont need to move fast, towards the end running around doesnt help at all
and id rather have uranium bullet than knockback because its better to kill them faster than push them back and let them all accumulate around you
05-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by stargazer513 View Post
why shotgun and crossbow master? you dont use them at all in the end, which is where things matters, why not spend it on other perks
this guy plays. most of these other posts have me shaking my head. my top score is 9 million, shotgun master isn't going to get you there.
The 2nd most frustrating thing about this game is the perk system, #1 being freezing up. High score is somewhat about skill, but if you don't have the perks in order you will not get far. It maddens me to be at score point 1 and get Immortality/Rapid/Bandage/Large Pockets. Or get to SP 6 and find ShotGun Master and Rapid ... but no Telekinesis. Toast at that point.

Anyone know what Ninja actually stops? It doesn't seem to do much. Large Pockets doesn't do anything btw, I checked. ChainGun still 900 .. Flame 800. So larger pockets for pistol ammo??????