★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iGolf Pro is available! Opinions?

10-25-2008, 04:26 AM
iGolf Pro is available! Opinions?

I saw this available today on the app store here .
It is from the makers of the great free apps, iGolf, iBowl, and iBaseball, and rather than just being on a driving range, it actually gives you a whole 18 hole course to play on. Sounds good for 59p! I enjoy iBowl myself, but haven't tried the iGolf one for fear of throwing my Touch through a window by accident
I think I will buy this. After all, 59p isn't going to break the bank. But I will be away for a few hours and won't be able to post. Perhaps if someone else gets it, you may like to post opinions here for others to read. I will post mine later.
10-25-2008, 05:31 AM
Send a message via AIM to Magnulus Send a message via Skype™ to Magnulus
It's not a particularly good sign when the official screens show them getting six points on a single hole! ^_^
10-25-2008, 09:13 AM
igolf was really inaccurate (i found) you move your touch/phone slightly in the right way and the ball goes 550 yards. Wtf, right? So dont think im going to pick up igolf pro, unless they have changed the controls.
10-25-2008, 10:12 AM
I found that too, it is hard for these people to make the iphone as sensitive as the wii was. It's hard to get good scores when you don't know which way the ball is going.
10-25-2008, 10:47 AM
you are right. I can't really get on with this game. It is so hard to judge power. I love iBowl but don't recommend this at all.