★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Full Fat
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 42.2 MB
  • Version: 1.8.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (2)
App description: Play the most addictive golf game on the App Store! No. 1 Sports Game in over 100 Countries!

"Impossible to put down" - EUROGAMER

No clubs. No rules. Flick, spin and curve your shots to sink the perfect hole in one.

Watch out for hazards! Bunkers, trees, sand and wind will all challenge your skills as you drive for the high score.

Flick Golf is just the most fun you'll have on the fairway, but practice makes perfect! The questions is, can you master it?

WHAT THE PRESS SAY:

"Full Fat Games have done it again but this time they have produced the best of 'em all." - APPYZILLA

"Will keep you coming back for more again and again." - TOUCH REVIEWS

"Flick Golf has taken me completely by surprise. This is a truly great reimagintion of portable golf and I highly praise Full Fat for having the guts to blaze new ground." - NO DPAD

"Full Fat has picked up the ball-flicking baton from PikPok, laid it on the ground, and taken a nine-iron to it." - POCKETGAMER

"The game looks great with beautiful hole landscapes for each location all rendered in retina quality 3D. These are some of the best looking graphics yet on iOS devices which look so realistic." - iPHONE APPLES

FEATURES:
Full HD resolution on iPad Retina Display
Course graphics recreated for a new generation - Flick Golf now looks better than ever!
Full iOS 8 support.
Variable weather conditions.
Incredible controls for in-flight spin and curve.
Stunningly realised 3D environments.
Game Center leaderboards and achievements.

HELP: fullfat.com/support
VISIT: fullfat.com

SOCIAL:
LIKE: facebook.com/fullfatgames
FOLLOW: twitter.com/fullfatgames
WATCH: youtube.com/fullfatgames

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Quote:
FLICK GOLF HD IS THE #1 IN BALL CONTROL!

Many said it wasn’t possible, but move over Tiger... Flick Golf is the most fun you’ll have on any fairway! We’ve added our trademark spin control, created the most beautiful hole-in-one courses around and what you have is the most addictive Golf game ever.

No clubs. No rules. Just flick, spin and curve your shots to try and sink that perfect hole in one. But be careful, watch out for the usual hazards... bunkers, trees, sand... oh, and of course the wind.

It’s not that easy, just madly addictive! Get Flick Golf!

FEATURES:

• Try to shoot the perfect score in Quickshot mode.
• Play World Tour, from the USA’s West Coast to Japan in the Far East.
• Varying wind from the lightest breeze, to full on gales!
• Incredibly accurate in-flight spin control.
• Stunningly realised 3D environments.
• Integrated Openfient leaderboards and achievements.
• Listen to your own music while you play!

FOLLOW US:
appsupport@full-fat.com
www.facebook.com/fullfatgames
www.twitter.com/fullfatgames

Keep up to date with Full Fat Games: http://eepurl.com/bBHGv
11-29-2010, 09:18 PM
Nice! Been waiting on this one!

Apple is really rolling out the apps and updates now that the weekend is over.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic

11-29-2010, 11:23 PM
Yes! Love the iPhone version.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
11-29-2010, 11:44 PM
Love the iPhone version, I will pick this up in the next week or so.
11-30-2010, 04:21 AM
Cool been waiting on this downloading now
11-30-2010, 10:13 AM
If anyone owns both the iphone version and the iPad version, is there much of a difference?

I will probably still pick this up but I have put some time into the iPhone version already and it works well on the iPad.
11-30-2010, 10:50 PM
Made for the iPad.... Such intuitive controls

Kinda like paper toss, but with more substance, great game, glad I bought it ^_^
12-01-2010, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
If anyone owns both the iphone version and the iPad version, is there much of a difference?

I will probably still pick this up but I have put some time into the iPhone version already and it works well on the iPad.
Nope, not other than the obvious; improved resolution and the difference in range of motion, i.e. - the surface is bigger, so the swipes are longer. It may be a touch easier to gauge locational information on the iPad. I'll try to pay attention to that next time I play.

I do love it, though. Only bought the iPhone version because I couldn't wait a week for the iPad version.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
12-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
Nope, not other than the obvious; improved resolution and the difference in range of motion, i.e. - the surface is bigger, so the swipes are longer. It may be a touch easier to gauge locational information on the iPad. I'll try to pay attention to that next time I play.

I do love it, though. Only bought the iPhone version because I couldn't wait a week for the iPad version.
Thanks...I couldn't wait either. I am sure I will end up with the iPad version.
12-01-2010, 06:53 AM
very coool... emphasis on the triple Os