★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Daily App Dream Launches December 3: Geared, MiniSquadron And 20+ FREE iPhone Games

11-30-2010, 01:26 AM
Daily App Dream Launches December 3: Geared, MiniSquadron And 20+ FREE iPhone Games

As if FreeAppADay.com, FreeGameoftheDay.com and several other FREE iPhone games sites aren’t enough, DailyAppDream.com will be launching this Friday. For their launch week, they’ll have three free games every day!

“This incredible treat is possible because Daily App Dream is operated on an advertising revenue basis benefiting consumers with an interest in trying out games and apps traditionally only available as paid titles.”

List of 20+ Games Dropping To FREE:

* Geared
* Chromixa
* The Glowing Void
* Astro Dodge
* Lilt Line
* Crazy Snowboard
* Arachnadoodle
* The Mirror Maze
* The Package
* Future Racer
* Qbism
* Zombierama USA
* Car Jack Streets
* MiniSquadron
* The Infinity Project
* Woolly The Jumper
* Red Conquest
* Fairy Cubes
* Shoot To Kill
* Dice Ball
* Gem Hunt
* Steam Wars
* Look-up
* Last Minute Hero

The site also has a Facebook app as well as an upcoming iOS app. In comparison to other Free sites, Daily App Dream will be a free source for developers with no sign up fees whatsoever.
11-30-2010, 01:27 AM
Wish I would have seen this before I purchased MiniSquadron earlier this evening.

11-30-2010, 02:03 AM
Wow!!! This is serious stuff!! I mean: Red conquest, qbism, mini squadron we will see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
11-30-2010, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by acrotran View Post
Wish I would have seen this before I purchased MiniSquadron earlier this evening.
Don't worry minisquadron is worth the money.

Will definitely be picking up some games in this sale.
11-30-2010, 11:03 AM
Is that a typo and should be Zombieville USA?

Anyway, great list of games. Few I haven't heard of but some quality titles in there. Can't wait. So three-a-day for the first week that means we maybe waiting a while for some of these to hit.

Any other freebie site is always welcome!
11-30-2010, 11:11 AM
Red Conquest, that's a surprise

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
11-30-2010, 11:48 AM
nothing interesting for me...maybe red conquest, but not sure...

I love this world!
11-30-2010, 12:32 PM
Is The Infinity Project the same as Infinity Blade that's coming out on the 9th? Oh how I wish I would have upgraded to an ipod touch 4 by now.
11-30-2010, 05:40 PM
nope its a FPS really decent GFX btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
11-30-2010, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Is that a typo and should be Zombieville USA?

Anyway, great list of games. Few I haven't heard of but some quality titles in there. Can't wait. So three-a-day for the first week that means we maybe waiting a while for some of these to hit.

Any other freebie site is always welcome!
No, there is a Zombierama USA.

But yes, it is indeed a list of impressive apps. Minisquadron, The Infiinity Project, Red Conquest...definitely some quality apps to be found.

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth