★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: OF-Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ========Apple "STAFF FAVORITES"========
Bonny's Triplet, the most worth-downloading casual game, has finally arrived on iPhone/iPad!
An extremely lovely game for both young and old with various functions, like VS mode(only for iPad), customizable levels, tile arts and desktop backgrounds, etc.
GO!!! Let's play with the lovely bear. Enjoy it!

Game Features:
- Various customizable tile arts
- Images from Photo Library can also be used as backgrounds
- Customizable levels
- VS mode
- Gorgeous SFX

Arroyo Sue's comments:

App store link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bonnys-triplet/id395884693?mt=8
Facebook fanpage:
http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=&i...28761900468886
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Uwingame

Spring is coming! Our lovely little bear Bonny is on her way to pick some mushrooms for dinner in the forest. Curiously enough, she is reluctant to come home. Guess what! Bonny finds a magic game Triplet and gets addicted to it. Now, it’s time for you to help Bonny finish the game and help her come back home early!

Bonny’s Triplet presents you with a screen full of pretty animals and fruits. It features hours of gameplay, lots of replay value and fascinating colorful themes. The game is easy to learn and easy to play. Click on the tiles on screen to collect them into the tile library below. If there are 3 identical tiles in the tile library, these tiles will disappear and be scored. Combo move and quick move could bring you higher scores. However, if the number of tiles in the library reaches 7, then game over. Sounds easy? It is, but how fast can you pass the hard mode?

In general, what makes Bonny’s Triplet special are the unique game mechanism and style. First, once all 7 tile library are filled up with, you will fail and need to retry the level, and this special mechanism brings more fun and differentiate Bonny’s Triplet from other mahjong games. Second, the overall lovely style makes Bonny’s Triplet outstanding, the colorful themes feasted your eyes, and it seems more refreshing compared with other realism style games. The most exciting thing of the game is magic wand; it could be used to remove one tile in the library and help you clear stages when you feel desperate. Also, there is a button for you to go back to the previous step. With the help of those functions, you could easily pass the game. The colorful themes and sound effect are also impressive. It’s so cute and sweet!

There are three modes in all: Easy, Normal and Hard. Each has 20 levels. You can further personalize the look of the game with an unlimited selection of backgrounds. Choose images from saved photos or photo library, and you could customize your own levels as well. To help new player to get familiar with the game system, there is a Help button on the main UI. By tapping this button, player could quickly know how the system works. Meanwhile, you could upload your highscore in this game and compare with your friends around the world!
11-30-2010, 04:32 AM
My guess: Squeaker (and DGH94 maybe) will appear here soon.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

11-30-2010, 08:21 PM
as the cute version of the best-seller iphone mahjong game, Mahjong Triplet. i'm sure you will like this game`~
11-30-2010, 09:14 PM
seems adorable!
12-01-2010, 06:48 AM
cute graphics, very suitable for kids who wanna learn mahjong? XD...my nephew is enjoying it
12-01-2010, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbf View Post
cute graphics, very suitable for kids who wanna learn mahjong? XD...my nephew is enjoying it
hey ncbf,

you are really humorous. LOL
technically speaking, this game is not a real mahjong game but more like a puzzle game with certain strategy elements. you need to think before you move.
great to know your nephew like it~
12-02-2010, 01:27 AM
Thanks for all our fans’ amazing love and supports!
And a huge thanks to everyone over there, you’ve made this great game even better!

Bonny's Triplet has made its way to New and Noteworthy in Puzzle category in iTunes!

12-05-2010, 07:32 AM
The graphic seems colorful and cute! And i like playing this kind Mahjong game.
12-05-2010, 11:25 AM
I somehow missed this thread when it was originally posted. I'm a sucker for Mahjongg style games and any moderate twists on that game style.