★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Great idea for a game

03-19-2009, 02:47 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Great idea for a game

I have a great idea for a game that would sell like crazy, im sure it would even surpass PG. Anyone ever play Nazi Zombies? Turn that into an FSP for the itouch and it would sell like crazy. Im no programmer so i dont know if this would be possible; but i've seen alot of big games out there. im sure it would sell more and be more fun if it keeps the same features as the COD5 one. I dont think it needs to be changed in anyway unless needed.

what do u guys think?

Super excited for Pocket Heroes!
03-19-2009, 02:53 PM
World of Warcraft would be good too. So would Battlefield 2 on iPhone. Fallout 3 would be pretty sweet too. Maybe they should try porting Empire Total War too, that's a good game.

I was being sarcastic BTW. Oh and it's not a 'great idea for a game', it's just a game you like that you think would be good on iPhone.
03-19-2009, 02:55 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
ouch... ok then. i think its a great game... i still want it on the ipod.

jerk...

edit: btw fallout 3 would be fun on the ipod. up yours.

Super excited for Pocket Heroes!
03-19-2009, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph4ntom4 View Post
World of Warcraft would be good too. So would Battlefield 2 on iPhone. Fallout 3 would be pretty sweet too. Maybe they should try porting Empire Total War too, that's a good game.

I was being sarcastic BTW. Oh and it's not a 'great idea for a game', it's just a game you like that you think would be good on iPhone.
+1
03-19-2009, 02:56 PM
play zombieville. its killing zombies with lots of guns.