★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

New Holiday lineup from AppChogie Games

12-01-2010, 08:26 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to AppChogie
New Holiday lineup from AppChogie Games

Happy Holidays everyone,

Its Keith from AppChogie and we are pleased to announce three apps for this holiday season.

First is;

Santa's Wonderland a festive fun game for all the family.

Description:
Santa needs your help to save the magical spirit of Christmas. You must take the reigns and help fly Rudolf and friends to collect presents through the obstacles of Christmas, Like Trees tops, icicles, Lightning clouds, ice caves, blizzards, snow topped chimneys, outer space, and many more you must collect enough presents to progress through the levels of the advent calendar. This is another smash hit from AppChogie that all ages will enjoy playing. Santa’s Wonderland features hours of game play with challenging levels, and only your skill to guide Rudolf will save Christmas and keep the magic alive. This is a game you will not want to put down however old you are.

**SPECIAL SANTA CHRISTMAS MESSAGE FOR EVERY BOY AND GIRL** FROM SANTA CLAUS HIMSELF!

Full Retna graphics.
Change the christmas music tracks including songs as "Mr Santa"
Mini Games to unlock.
Control the weather, full animated weather environments.
Easy controls one button gameplay and interactive tilt on backgrounds.
Power ups to aid you in the levels.

Youtube link | Pop Up

The Second is Dr Dropz

Details to be confirmed but I am happy to show you the new logo for the game. I can tell you that is is a physics game and is extremely fun to play.

**And finally after a year in development Undead Fred. New video to follow soon.

Youtube link | Pop Up

I hope you like our new games and videos for Dr Dropz will be available soon, all games will be priced for 59p / 99c.

Thank you

Keith

www.appchogie.co.uk

Last edited by AppChogie; 12-01-2010 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Fixed typo on picture
12-01-2010, 09:06 AM
Looking great! Really digging the art.

You have a typo in the santa game though. It should say: "I have dropped all the presents, please help..." No ' on presents and "please" instead of "pleasd". No harm in fixing it.
12-01-2010, 09:10 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to AppChogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazygambit View Post
Looking great! Really digging the art.

You have a typo in the santa game though. It should say: "I have dropped all the presents, please help..." No ' on presents and "please" instead of "pleasd". No harm in fixing it.
The typo has now been corrected.

Keith :-)

Last edited by AppChogie; 12-01-2010 at 09:38 AM.
12-01-2010, 10:28 AM
Dr Dropz, i have seen this running and it's great!!!

Undead Fred also looks promising so can't w8 to play!

Darren.