★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: IMPORTANT NOTE: On July 31, our Rock Band games will no longer be available on the App Store, and you wont be able to purchase songs after that date. For more info, please visit help.ea.com.

ROCK AND RELOAD WITH THE BEST MUSIC GAME ON THE APP STORE! Featuring 35 FREE SONGS, 4 WAYS TO PLAY, VOCAL RECOGNITION, and an ALL NEW set of features. Youve never rocked it like THIS on iPhone & iPod touch. Get the BEST full band experience on the App Store NOW!

SEE AND HEAR WHAT HAS CRITICS RAVING
everything youve ever wanted Rock Band on the iPhone to be. (Jim Squires, GameZebo.com)
youre going to love it. (Chris Reed, SlideToPlay.com)

PLAY 35 SONGS!
Instantly launch into 15 legendary tracks, with additional FREE songs available in the Music Store. Spanning 6 rock music genres, your instant FREE PLAYLIST includes:

Kryptonite / 3 Doors Down
Your Decision / Alice in Chains
So WhatCha Want / Beastie Boys
White Wedding / Billy Idol
Bodies / Drowning Pool
Hungry Like the Wolf / Duran Duran
Call Me When Youre Sober / Evanescence
Peace Sells / Megadeth
The Perfect Drug / Nine Inch Nails
In Bloom / Nirvana
Hella Good / No Doubt
Heartbreaker / Pat Benatar
Remedy / Seether
Rockn Me / Steve Miller Band
A-Punk / Vampire Weekend
plus MORE FREE DOWNLOADS IN THE MUSIC STORE!

SING YOUR WAY TO THE TOP WITH ALL-NEW VOCAL RECOGNITION!
Get the best band experience with real vocals! Go beyond guitar, bass, drums, and tap vocals. Give voice to the rock star within you and add a 5TH WAY TO PLAY for more gameplay depth than ever.

ENJOY MORE CROWD PLEASING FEATURES
You asked. Weve delivered. Now go wide in LANDSCAPE MODEPush it to the limit in the new EXPERT MODERock 6 cities and 36 events in the revamped World Tour modeand earn up to 50 awards and achievements. Made to maximize the RETINA DISPLAY, we didnt overlook the eye candy, either!

CHALLENGE FRIENDS & GET THE LATEST INFO
Use your Facebook login to access News Center and check out the latest action. Follow your friends exploits and directly challenge their accomplishments just touch and you go right to the same song, instrument, and difficulty level! Rock it, and then throw it back at them!

GET THE BAND TOGETHER ON LOCAL WIFI OR BLUETOOTH
Rock the house via local WiFi and Bluetooth. Play live on guitar, bass, drums, or vocals with up to 3 other bandmates!

** VOCAL RECOGNITION DEVICE & HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS ** To rock on vocals, make sure youve got what it takes!
You NEED an iPhone, iPad, or 2nd generation or later iPod touch (Vocals/Voice wont work on 1st generation iPod touches because of hardware limitations)
For a 2nd or 3rd generation iPod touch, you need to plug in an EXTERNAL MIC to activate the Vocals/Voice option
For a 1st generation iPhone, you need a HEADSET for sound and voice input
In fact, we recommend using a HEADSET for ALL compatible devices. Wear headphones and sing into the mic like a real rock star!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

International version : http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/rock-band-reloaded-for-ipad/id394805517?mt=8
12-01-2010, 01:07 PM
I've spent thousands of dollars on the Xbox 360 version. I don't think I need to spend any more money on another version. Looks cool, though!

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic

12-01-2010, 01:18 PM
Considering that Remedy and Bodies have borked pro drums on Rock Band 3 and so I can't play them any more, I'll be happy to play them in a mobile version!
12-01-2010, 01:25 PM
split screen ? Nice!

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
12-01-2010, 02:24 PM
This looks great, I may have to double dip.

------------------------------
12-01-2010, 02:44 PM
This looks too good to pass up and like that it's taking advantage of the mic. I wonder if they'll further support it with downloadable songs, like it's big daddy console counterparts?
12-01-2010, 02:46 PM
too excited about this.
12-01-2010, 03:37 PM
How does this game play on the iPad? Guitar Hero/Rock Band type games usually play better on the iPhone considering the way you have to hold the device in rhythm games.
12-01-2010, 03:41 PM
would like to know the rest of those 29 songs.

played the itouch version.. but cant remember how many songs we're on that one
12-01-2010, 03:52 PM
Split screen is enough to get me to buy this.

Anyone know how big of a download this is?