★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Treasure Arm was TOP #2 Arcade Game & TOP #6 Overall in the US!

Manoeuvre the cybernetic arm to grab a key and navigate to the other corner of the screen to unlock access to the next, more challenging level! Sounds simple, but...

"this game is amazing!" - Touch Arcade community

BEWARE: This award winning game is highly addictive and once you start, you will not want to stop! Millions of people have experienced this already. Oh, and it's free!

You'll seriously amaze yourself as you rotate the arm in every possible combination to find the best way to the key and a relevant color-matching lock. Become the fastest unlocker on the planet, improve your arm's performance in a workshop and get through the tens of exciting levels! Discover new game modes and various power-ups to collect! Lots of fun guaranteed!

Treasure Arm is an official winner of the prestigious International Mobile Gaming Awards (IMGA) contest in the "Best Casual Game" category! Millions of people around the globe have enjoyed Treasure Arm on their mobile devices, now it's your turn!

Key Features:
- 100% original puzzle game concept
- Up to 40 unique, challenging levels
- Intuitive controls: just slide your thumbs up & down
- Landscape & Portrait Mode fully supported
- Gorgeous, detailed graphics
- Unique themes to unlock: Sapphire, Emerald, Amethyst and Ruby
- Special upgrades that improve your arms performance
- 6 power-ups that help to beat the levels
- Catchy tunes
- OpenFeint leader-boards and achievements
- MORE FEATURES COMING SOON!

Enjoying Treasue Arm? Please support us and rate the game with 5 stars to keep free updates coming. Thanks! :)

FIND US ON THE WEB
---------------------------------------
Find Tequila Mobile on the web and get updated with latest info, promos and announcements:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/tequilamobile
- YouTube: http://youtube.com/tequilamobile
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/tequilaplanet

TequilaMobile's comments:
Hey Gamers,

We would like to announce that our award-winning game Treasure Arm, which earlier sold in millions of copies on mobile platforms, has just been released and it's available on App Store!

Treasure Arm has won the International Mobile Gaming Awards in the "Best Casual Game" category, beating 400+ other titles. The game has been be released as Freemium title - free to download with optional micro-transactions.

We look forward to your support and hope you will join millions of players worldwide who play Treasure Arm every day.

Treasure Arm is LIVE on App Store!!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/treasure-arm/id392900975?mt=8#

Cheers,
Tequila Mobile Team

------------------- Game Description --------------------

Rotate artificial arm to grab the key and navigate to the other corner of the screen to unlock an access to next, more challenging level! Beware: this game is highly addictive and once you start, you might not want to stop! Millions of people can already tell something about it! Oh, and it's free!

Youll cheer out loud as you rotate the arm in every possible combination to find the best way to the key and a relevant color-matching lock. Become the best unlocker on the planet, improve your arms performance in a workshop and get through the tens of exciting levels! Discover new game modes and various power-ups to collect! Lots of fun guaranteed!

Key Features:
- 100% original puzzle game concept
- Up to 40 unique, challenging levels
- Intuitive controls: just slide your thumbs up & down
- Landscape & Portrait Mode fully supported
- Gorgeous, detailed graphics
- Unique themes to unlock: Sapphire, Emerald, Amethyst and Ruby
- Special upgrades that improve arm performance
- 6 power-ups that help to beat the levels
- Catchy tunes
- OpenFeint leader-boards and achievements

12-01-2010, 01:47 PM

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!

12-01-2010, 02:47 PM
Not sure what it is as of right now, but it looks good and its free. I am going to go for it.
12-01-2010, 04:21 PM
yeah, it's pretty original game concept so it's tough to get the idea by just looking at screens. There's one solution for that: grab it from the App Store and check by yourself

Let us know if you have any comments / ideas / suggestions.

Thanks & have fun!
Tequila Mobile
12-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TequilaMobile View Post
yeah, it's pretty original game concept so it's tough to get the idea by just looking at screens. There's one solution for that: grab it from the App Store and check by yourself

Let us know if you have any comments / ideas / suggestions.

Thanks & have fun!
Tequila Mobile
A gameplay video might be helpful....

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
12-01-2010, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird View Post
A gameplay video might be helpful....
Boom!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Is Survival Mode randomized?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
12-01-2010, 05:08 PM
This game is amazing!!!!
12-01-2010, 05:29 PM
ha, you were faster with me with the YouTube video! I was just about to paste it here! The video is not the best quality but we'll upload an HD version shortly!

Great that you like the game! It would be really cool if you recommend this to your friends. This would help us a lot as It's quite difficult to get noticed out there!

Cheers
12-01-2010, 05:54 PM
I've been playing the game in 2X mode on my iPad (it plays alright but is blurry) and it is interesting to say the least! I definitely need more time to get used to the controls.

Is an iPad specific version going to be released?
12-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Game Center!!!

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!