★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Explore Adventure Bay and discover fruit-throwing alligators, voodoo priestesses and a whole galleon full of buried treasure.

Build an island paradise and attract adventurers to your own slice of the tropics. Assemble a crew and set sail, questing for adventure on the high seas. Follow treasure maps and explore uncharted islands in search of exclusive loot. But be prepared: Colonial guards won't let you cart it off without a fight!

FEATURES

- Build an island paradise from over 100 items
- Lure adventurers to your island with its many attractions
- Explore the tropics in search of loot and buried treasure
- Complete collections to unlock exclusives
- Help speed your friends along on their own quests

Adventure Bay was designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch and is powered by plus+ the premier social play network for players on the go.

jecebn's comments:

Quote:
Description

Explore Adventure Bay and discover fruit-throwing alligators, voodoo priestesses and a whole galleon full of buried treasure.

Build an island paradise and attract adventurers to your own slice of the tropics. Assemble a crew and set sail, questing for adventure on the high seas. Follow treasure maps and explore uncharted islands in search of exclusive loot. But be prepared: Colonial guards won't let you cart it off without a fight!

FEATURES

- Build an island paradise from over 100 items
- Lure adventurers to your island with its many attractions
- Explore the tropics in search of loot and buried treasure
- Complete collections to unlock exclusives
- Help speed your friends along on their own quests
- Enter a living world that's regularly updated with new surprises

Adventure Bay was designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch and is powered by plus+ the premier social play network for players on the go.

12-01-2010, 07:24 PM
All ngmoco games look the same now...

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV

12-01-2010, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vester View Post
All ngmoco games look the same now...
Ya, I wish they would use their resources to make something new but then, a lot of good games fail to break even and this re-skinning of "we apps" seems to be working for ngmoco (financially) so cant blame them either.
12-01-2010, 08:08 PM
omg I'm soo tired of ngmoco just reskinning apps! I just want them to finish they're "eliminate 2" with new features so it won't be just a reskinned eliminate.
12-02-2010, 03:56 AM
ngmoco was once cool but you guys are right. Im not interested in their games since quite some time now. bummer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
12-02-2010, 01:23 PM
Adventure Farm Kingdom Bay
12-02-2010, 04:32 PM
To be fair, this game is not a simple copy & paste like We Farm to We City. You have ships to be built for quests, friends to help out on quests and explore for treasures. This game should give Capcom's Lil' Pirate a run for the money.

Meanwhile, I can treasure the moment to be in the top 100 before the flood gate opens to the rest of the world.
12-02-2010, 04:41 PM
yes! That 1+
Poor show... once again the same old freemium crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
12-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldc View Post
To be fair, this game is not a simple copy & paste like We Farm to We City. You have ships to be built for quests, friends to help out on quests and explore for treasures. This game should give Capcom's Lil' Pirate a run for the money.

Meanwhile, I can treasure the moment to be in the top 100 before the flood gate opens to the rest of the world.
Sounds like a great game. Does it crash frequently, as all other Ngmoco games do?

Currently Playing: nothing at the moment
12-02-2010, 05:53 PM
It's nice to hear this isn't just a copy/paste of We Rule/We Farm/We City. I'll have to give it a try when it comes out in the US.

I personally don't have an issue with freemium, but I just don't have much fun with the "We" family of games.