★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: v2.0 Redesigned from scratch
For 3GS, iPhone4 and 3rd/4th Gen iTouches

Toddler Fun is an amazing collection of four games in one, designed to keep your toddler and young one entertained for hours. Not only will they be entertained but educated you as well on the letters of the alphabet, numbers, planets and shapes and fruits.

Here is what your toddler will be able to do within the four various games.

Fruit Fun -
A fun and entertaining game designed to match fruits up. Use your finger to grab
a fruit flying through the air and put it in the right basket to gain points. Track your progress
with a top five high scores list.

Popping -
ABC's -- Pop letters of the alphabet as they float around the screen and hear the letter sounded out.
Star's -- Pop stars as they float around the screen and hear the sound of numbers being sounded out.
Planets -- Pop the planets as they float around the screen and hear the name of the planet being sounded out.

Shapes -
Three different challenges for matching shapes up to one another with the third challange offering three different levels of difficulty and time based. Every game is different!

Sounds -
Let your toddler explore Noah's Ark and the animals on it hearing what they sound like

*** iPad version also available ***

Stormtrix's comments:
Hello all,
I've finally converted my successful iPad app for use on the iPhone and iTouch and even included a new Flying Fruit Fun game for the little ones to enjoy.

Toddler Fun has an amazing collection of four games in one app, designed to keep your toddler and young ones entertained for hours. Not only will they be entertained but educated as well on the letters of the alphabet, numbers, planets and shapes.

Here are 3 promo codes to start -
LMHJHAATY7YP
NMLAXKWYMWYK
94THWXMFW9JF
Please leave a Rating and Review if you use the code and thank you for your time!

App Store Link - Toddler Fun

Youtube link | Pop Up

Thanks and hope you enjoy,
Stormtrix
12-01-2010, 10:31 PM
LMHJHAATY7YP taken...

thanks a lot!
12-09-2010, 03:39 PM
Toddler Fun -- Special -- FREE for limited time.

Decided to make the App Free for a day or two.
no ads in the app.

Check the above links for the App.

would really appreciate ratings and reviews as well..

Thanks
12-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Thanks for making the app free today. I look forward to see how my child likes this.