★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NOTE: If your game gets stuck on the Continue to Game screen after updating to iOS 10, please follow these steps: 1) launch the game, 2) leave the game on the Continue to Game screen for approximately 10 minutes to apply our online fix, 3) close the game by pressing the Home button twice and then swiping upwards and 4) restart the game.

Have you played the prequel to this fascinating adventure? Dont miss the Mystery of the Crystal Portal - on iPad and iPhone!
Subscribe to the G5 newsletter and get a free game! www.g5e.com/e-mail
Nicole managed to activate the Crystal Portal in her fathers basement in hope to find him. Much time has passed since Nicoles father, a well-known archeologist disappeared, but Nicole refuses to believe she will never see him again. In The Mystery of the Crystal Portal 2: Beyond the Horizon, Nicole and her fellow mate Igor set on a new adventure in search of Nicoles missing father and try to uncover the greatest mystery which only her father knows. Discover a secret so big that it could threaten the very course of human history. Solve puzzles from Nicoles home in New York City to distant lands on the other side of the world to find her beloved father and save human kind. Find loads of brain-bending fun in Mystery of the Crystal Portal - Beyond the Horizon!

Unique hidden object gameplay
Original storyline
2 game modes Casual and Advanced
8 incredible Locations
34 fascinating game scenes
8 tricky mini games
Game Center Support
iPhone 4 Retina Display support

Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Danish

*** G5 Games - New game apps every week ! ***

Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!

Adventure:

Games Navigator By G5 Games
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery
Nightmares from the Deep: Davy Jones, Collector's Edition
The Cursed Ship, Collectors Edition

Strategy:

Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon
Doomsday Preppers
Stand O Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
Brave Tribe: Village and Farm Building and Management
Supermarket Mania® 2

VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games

goiMot's comments:

12-01-2010, 11:38 PM
G5 puts out the best Hidden Object games, in my opinion.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

12-02-2010, 09:30 AM
Dear G5,

$2.99 Insta-Buy.

$4.99 No-Buy

See how it goes, eh?

/
12-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J'Star View Post
Dear G5,

$2.99 Insta-Buy.

$4.99 No-Buy

See how it goes, eh?

/

Yes. This is called "Cheapskate Syndrome". Go, buy a burger.

G5 and BigFish are the best publishers for Hidden Object games. There's a lot of value and content in these games.
Graphics are much better than the first part, btw.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 12-02-2010 at 09:41 AM.
12-02-2010, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Yes. This is called "Cheapskate Syndrome".

G5 and BigFish are the best publishers for Hidden Object games. There's a lot of value and content in these games.
Graphics are much better than the first part, btw.
Cheapskate syndrome, heh - cute.

The picture is a bit larger than that issue I'm afraid.

Treasure Hunters was a larger game, more levels, and probably overall better, priced at $2.99.

G5 is just toying with pricing, seeing what the market will pay. Well, they will see soon enough.

/

Last edited by J'Star; 12-02-2010 at 09:50 AM.
12-02-2010, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J'Star View Post
Cheapskate syndrome, heh - cute.

The picture is a bit larger than that issue I'm afraid.

Treasure Hunters was a larger game, more levels, and probably overall better, priced at $2.99.

G5 is just toying with pricing, seeing what the market will pay. Well, they will see soon enough.

/
Yep, cute.

Treasure Hunters was really larger and better? Hmmm... I'll check that out, too.
But I think G5's games today are compareable with the BigFish games easily, so the price will also go into this direction.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
12-03-2010, 06:36 AM
The Mystery of the Crystal Portal 2: Beyond the Horizon has finally hit the App Store! Already available on the iPhone for $4.99 and will be released on iPad for $6.99 in the coming days. The game is featured in New and Noteworthy iPhone games!

Enter the Crystal Portal and immerse yourself into a magnificent world full of hidden objects and puzzles. The second episode continues Nicole's adventures in 34 levels across 8 amazing locations. Travel the skies and underwater as you solve the game's numerous challenges!

07-27-2012, 09:20 AM
This is a message to G5:
I really don't understand your pricing policy. Your games are always overpriced and even when they do go on sale it's never less than 2.99$. If you do give away a free game, it's always an antique old fashion one ( ie paranormal agency)

Take a look around you, other distributes who market the same gener of games and their quality is sometimes even better have a much more resonable pricing policy.

Want an example ? Big fish games have the same gener of games, some are better than the others , they even use some of the same developers as you (artgon for example) , but their usual prices are 1.99$ for a standard edition and 2.99 for a collector edition. Moreover they have at least one game at 0.99$ every week (not the old ones but the new ones).

Look at microids , no one can say that their games are not well invested. Their pricing ranges from 1.99$ to 3.99 ( for hd versions ) and they do frequent sales of 0.99$ per game.

I really liked some of your games I did download but if you'll look at my purchase history you won't see many G5 games there and that's a pity.

I hope you'll take consideration to what I wrote.