03-02-2011, 03:30 PM
Any updates on the patch? IIRC, it was suppose to drop end of last month / beginning of this month.
03-06-2011, 10:43 AM
Any updates for this game?

Gameloft Live/OpenFeint/AGON/Plus+/iTunes Reviewer: Revlisoft / GameCenter: SilverDragon / Favs: Project Phoenix • Doodle Jump • Dungeon Hunter 2• Sentinel 1/2/3 • Tiny Tower • Cartoon Wars • GoldRush • Dragon Portals • Puzzle Quest 2 • AoD • Trenches • Order & Chaos • Nick Chase • Superfall

03-13-2011, 02:53 PM
Anyone knows something about new update? (Retina, multiplayer?)
03-13-2011, 04:01 PM
On the iPad 2 the load times seem shorter. If the fabled update comes out I would imagine that load times would be near instant with the updated hardware.
03-13-2011, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
On the iPad 2 the load times seem shorter. If the fabled update comes out I would imagine that load times would be near instant with the updated hardware.
It's faster for me too and with less frame drops with a lot going on on the board, but still noticeable. Keepin' hope alive...
03-14-2011, 02:59 AM
I don't find this near as bad as people say. I guess loading doesn't bother me to much.

Add me to your Game Center .... Lacedolphin
03-14-2011, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacedolphin View Post
I don't find this near as bad as people say. I guess loading doesn't bother me to much.
Eh...I wish.
Wait till middle of the main quest...having to trepass 5-6 EMPTY rooms waiting 4-5 seconds per room on an iPhone 4 is pretty boring imho.
And watch out for the dialogue bug (I stopped playing near the end waiting for a patch).
I really hope the fabled new update will have really improved loading times much more than retina or multiplayer...even if I didn't read that part anywhere.
03-14-2011, 09:06 AM
It's hard not to feel that the developers have given up on this game. Even some sort of recognition that the update is still going to happen would be nice.
03-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Load times are significantly improved on an iPad 2.

(For whatever that's worth...)

Gamecenter/open feint/crystal name: jmelrose
Feel free to add me! :-)
03-14-2011, 11:12 AM
This company is NOT known for thier speediness in getting anything out. I wish the would put out Galatrix too. There's a guy that used to work for them that made puzzle kingdoms for DS, it's really good.

Add me to your Game Center .... Lacedolphin